Chapter Six

Not to confuse anyone this omniscient point of view is about Thea when she is younger and in the next chapter it will be about Benji. Enjoy ❤.

Thea sat on the stairwell watching her parents fight. Her daddy arms around her mama neck it was a horrifying sight to Thea, but if she interfered she knew she would be just like her mama.

"Thea! Get down here!" Her daddy yelled

Swallowing the lump in her throat she followed his orders. She didn't stand too close to them just a fair distance. She could tell he was drunk, the bloodshot eyes, the slur in his words, and the fear in her mama eyes. She knew her mama was a fragile human being plus she was beautiful. But her daddy took her beauty away ever since she was seven.

"Y-Yes daddy?" Thea asked

He chuckled sensing her fear. He dropped her mother to the floor and told Thea to come sit next to him. Her mother nodded at her telling it was okay. She slowly walked over to him being next to him scared Thea more than being yelled at him.

"You see yo mama, she ain't nothing but a weak ass bitch. She need to be listening to the nigga who made her nothing into something" He said
Her mama still layed on the floor crying. The more she cried the more it made her daddy angrier.

"Shut that shit up Teresa! Now listen to me baby girl don't ever be like ya mama, a disrespectful ass bitch. Listen to yo man, do whatever he wants, if he wants his dick sucked then suck it, if he hungry then feed that nigga. But I don't want somebody putting they hands on my little princess so the minute he touches you clock that nigga and let him know you ain't the one" He said

Although he seemed like a monster Thea knew her daddy still cared deep down.

*
*

"Thea" My daddy said

I looked up from my vanity to see him standing in my doorway. He had a suit on and his hair had been freshly cut, he did a 360 and raised his eyebrows.

"So, how ya old man look?" He asked

"Good...who's the lucky lady?" I asked

I stood up and went to adjust his tie. After my daddy been in rehab for some years he finally stopped abusing my mama. But she had started doing drugs and was gone whenever he came around. I guess you can say I been taking care of myself until my daddy got full custody of me when I was 14.

"You'll meet her soon" He said smiling

He kissed my forehead then left. A few minutes after he left the doorbell rang constantly.

"I'm coming!" I shouted

I looked out the peephole to see Benji. I smirked and opened the door, his lips immediately met mine.

"Ben...ji" I said in between the kiss

"The...a" He said mocking me

I lightly punched him as he pulled away. His hands were on my ass as he looked at me. I don't know how but Benji always made butterflies come in my stomach.

"Come on...let daddy please you" He said

*
*

Might go and edit some things in this chapter. Tell me what you think.