chapter 2

ch2. dares..

"errg" i woke up at the annoying sound of my alarm I tried to tune it out by squeezing pillows on my face and then realized what a stupid idea it was when i started gasping for oxygen... yep i was totally not a morning person. i loved sleeping. and that was the reason why i hardly ever attended school when i was in the morning batch i could miss out the fun fair for sleep i usually got in trouble for the same but i dint give a flying fart in space about it yeap thats exacly how much i love sleeping.

i ignored my alarm and so it went off eventually i was almost asleep when my phone started ringing i tried ignoring it as well but it just kept on ringing annoyed i received the call

"ummm?.." i said way too sleepy to say anything else

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUU!... I ALMOST THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DITCH US!..." screamed holly

holly?... oh shit!.. i almost forgot!.. my eyes snapped open instantly and i was wide awake!.. i checked the time and it was.. 7am!!! ahh ohh no wonder she sounds so pissed.

"jeez woman ch-chill out will you!.. the birthday girl needs some time to doll up!.." I said with fingers crossed hoping it would work.

there was a long pause on the other end then "you are not even up yet are you??" holly's very pissed of voice stated.

"psst!.. o-ofcorce I am!.. I-I'll be there within 10 minutes" I stuttered holding my phone in one hand while wearing my dark blue jeans with another.

well.. yesterday sir announced that the lectures for today were canceled so we practically had a holiday today and everyone would practically be snoring at this time of the morning had I not insisted everyone to come hangout.

actually I wanted to go out somewhere on my birthday but knowing my mom she would never allow that since I had a party at home later in night.. this much celebration is enough for a day she would say.. but my friends are so awesome that they decided to give up their sleep for me!.. and here I was sleeping late while they were waiting for me!.. no wonder holly is pissed had it been me I would have walked off for sure.. I hated waiting..

"oh shut up!.. will you.. you are a rotten lier!.. now get your ass off the bed already!.. and be here within 10 minutes " she said

"bu-but.. that's not possible!.." I said helplessly putting my black top on.

" no buts... be here in 10 minutes like you said you would be.. or be ready for your birthday bombs and 18 of them to that!.." she warned.

"hey no fair I am 17!.. and would you really hit the birthday girl??.." I pouted hoping she was just kidding!..

birthday bombs were kind of a kiddish ritual were the birthday boy or girls friends punch them on their backs number of punches depends on the persons age!.

"yep duh .. isn't that why it's called BIRTHDAY BOMBS at the first place stupid what's the sense of the birthday bomb if they are not given to the birthday girl?.." she teased " and ofcorce I know you are 17!.. but one extra bomb for good luck and.. ofcorce for making us wait!.." she calmly stated while I could hear sheila and bonney giggling in the backgrounds.

"aww.. can't I get some sort of extension?.. pleasey weezy  with a cheesy on top??" I begged scared for my dear life.

ofcorce I am darn scared of birthday bombs especially since holly is the one giving them!.. she was abit healthy and I saw her hitting some guys playfully few times and boy!.. did that look painful.

" ahh.. let me think... umm.. NO!... this would have not happened at the first place had you received my 1st call just check your phone and see just how many calls you missed!.. soo now either you make it in 10 minutes or.. be ready for the consequences and remember the clock is ticking hehuhaha" she tried and failed to immitated a bad evil laugh and hung up!..