39

I'm at 20k ayee, also one more chapter till 40 holy fuck. Important question at the end, please answer.

****

Later that day

Everyone pilled got in their snow gear and pilled into the cars as they headed up the road to go snow boarding for awhile.

Luna and Jack rode with her mom and the rest of her aunts to avoid anymore drama for the day. In all honesty Luna just wanted to have a good day with the most important people in her life.

And she didn't want Matthew to ruin that anymore.

"You okay?" Jack whispered, leaning his head on her shoulder.

She smiled down at him and nodded "just a little thinking, I'm good" she told him.

He nodded taking his hand and lacing their fingers together before kissing her cheek quickly.

Aunt Laura parked in a reserved parking space. Luna and Jack got out of the car quickly and grabbed their boards the rest of their gear.

"I'm excited to see you snow board" Jack said smirking as he slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll beat your ass at it too" Luna joked giving him a wink before walking away.

Jack threw his head back in laughter before spinning around and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "In your dreams baby" he muttered, before pulling away.

"Gross, get a room" Emily scoffed as she was walking by.

Luna rolled her eyes "gosh she gets me so mad" she muttered crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't let her ruin your day baby, let's just go have some fun. Alright?" He told her, raising a brow looking her in the eye.

"alright"

***

It had been endless hits of snowboarding and Luna was exhausted and so was everyone else. They were beginning to pack up with Jack spotted a man who looked similar to Santa clause walking a reindeer.

He exchanged glances with Luna with begging eyes "please, please one photo?" He asked pouting his lip.

Luna sighed taking his phone from his hand standing up and following him over to the older man.

"You're such a child i swear" Luna laughed as Jack talked to the man.

"Shut up, it's your favorite thing about me" Jack smirked rolling his eyes playfully.

"It really is babe" she laughed.

Luna snapped a few photos with Jack, the reindeer, and the old man. "This was one cute sight" Luna beamed, kissing Jack on the cheek.

"Have a good day" Luna and Jack told the old man before walking away and going towards the car.

***

Matthew fell back onto his bed after his warm shower looking up at the ceiling. An unsettling feeling had been growing in his stomach all day. He defiantly felt like the biggest douche bag ever.

His father and Luna were completely right. He was disrespectful and selfish, and he should've never said those things or did those things towards Jack.

It wasn't Jack's fault.

It was his own; and he knew that. That's why it hurt so bad.

It hurt so bad to see Luna happy and laughing with Jack. To see how much fun they'd had just spending time with one another; and acting so silly together.

He and Luna used to do the same. Whenever they'd sneak off and spend those few moments together it was worth it. Matthew didn't regret those moments at all.

He just wish he could go back in time to that day he stood with those few players on the foot ball teams and made that deal.

Matthew would've said no. He wouldn't turned around and walked away. But being the idiot fuckboy he is. He said yes, and he played that stupid bet.

Until it blew up in his face. And he regrets it so much.

He remembers seeing her eyes shatter, her lip tremble as the tears fell out her eyes that day. When Lane was beating the shit out of him; when they were pulled apart.

When Lane brought up the bet. He didn't blame Lane anymore for tearing them apart. Lane was being an older brother and protecting his sister from the person Matthew was...is

***

Was this shitty?

Idk because it was good in away getting into the Matthew feels and shit. But it's also super short cause' I want to have something for you guys this week.

Also, my big question lol

Should I start doing p.o.v instead of writing 3rd person?

Comment below !!!

I hope you had/have a good day.