groupchat

^^^ that's my friend kota, she plays kota lmao

kota's point of view.

ashton carried in the box of pizza to the kitchen and placed it on the counter. ryan instantly opened it and grabbed a slice of his disgusting white olive pizza that i didn't even want to look at. it makes me mentally sick, who puts olives on pizza? who even likes olives?

i grab a plain piece and go over to the living room as ashton trails behind me. i plop down on the leather couch and start eating. i grabbed my phone from the coffee table to occupy myself. i open my twitter app and scroll through all the meaningless tweets, laughing at a couple memes. i could feel ashton's eyes on me, but i don't have the guts to look up. that's just an instant blushing awkward moment id rather miss out on.

i open my messages and texted in my squad's group chat; ashton fucking irwin is at my house. i made sure my screen wasn't facing him, i don't need him seeing me texting about him.

ella: what the fuck

ivy: excuse me???

kota: okay so you know how my mom got pissed when ryan ran out the house when we got in a fight?

ivy: yeah....

kota: okay so my mom hired a babysitter and it just so happens to be ashton

ella: oh my god

ella: how the hell

ivy: it's fate!

i continue to text ivy and ella about ashton, laughing at all of their wild comments about ashton. i tossed my phone on the arm of the couch and got up to get water from the kitchen.

i quickly poured some water, drinking all of it then refilling it. i brought it into the living room, setting down on the coffee table by the couch and taking a seat. i pick up my phone, laughing at the messages they sent while i was getting a drink.

ivy: i want ashton to fuck tHE SHIT OUT OF ME HES SO DADDY ASF I CANT HANDLE IT

ella: rt

i pick up my water and realize ashton is looking over at me. i smile as i take a little sip out of my glass and he speaks up. "so who's ivy and why does she want to fuck me?" ashton asks in a hushed tone, a small smirk appearing on his face.

i choke on my water from his comment, coughing loudly.

he fucking saw her text. oh my god.

"oh, um. she's talking about ashton kutcher." i think of the first excuse i can think of, mentally hating myself for the stupid coverup.

"oh really?" ashton tilts his head to the side, obviously not believing a word that just left my mouth.

"yup." i squeak out, looking back at my phone to yell at ivy for getting me caught.

"whatever you say." ashton continues, not wanting to end the conversation. all i want right now is to end this, but he keeps talking.

"im being serious, ivy is a big fan of the show friends!" i lie again, trying to convince him im telling the truth.

"babygirl, if you're gonna try to cover this up, you should know that ashton kutcher is from that '70s show not friends." ashton let's out a deep chuckle as a blush creeps on my face. not only because of how embarrassed i am right, but because he fucking called me babygirl.

"oh." i look down, wanting nothing more but to disappear.

"plus ashton kutcher will never be as daddy as me." ashton laughs, eating the crust of his pizza.