A Lucky Sister. Chapter 6

Annie's POV:
I wake up from the sleep and I feel dizzy and then I ask to eat and they give me a sandwich. (One hour later) I hear a voice saying "Annie, Annie!" So I turn to the right and I see CALEB?! He smiles at me I rub my eyes but he's still there. He tells me "Annie why are you in the hospital?" I tell him "I hit my head on the beam at the meet." "Aww are you okay I'm here for yo-" "Caleb what?" "Mom and ad and Hay are coming I need to hide." Okay hide under ugh? The BED!" O- okay bye talk to you later love you." "Love you." (Mom , Dad , and Hayley come in) "Hi Annie" "Hi mommy" "How are you doing?" "Good I feel a little dizzy." "Oh okay so go to sleep okay honey?" "Okay love you" "Love you bye." "Bye"

Caleb's POV:
So I came to Annie's hospital and I did not die so there was a shooter near my baseball practice place and so I "blacked out" to not die if the shooter gets me so when Annie gets out of the hospital I an going to tell her that I bet Brennan is sad but I'm happy that I did not die I am so happy I feel like singing the I am a baked potato song "I AM A BAKED POTATO BAKED POTATO BAKED POTATOOOO!!!!" "CALEB ?! what are you doing?" "Annie I'm singing the baked potato song" "Oh okay but that's wrong because you need to sing it with ME!!" "Okay!" "EVERYBODY SING ALONG I AM A BAKED POTATO BAKED POTATO BAKED POTATOOOO!! THANKS FOR WATCHING BRATAYLEY!" "Caleb you are so fun love ya." "I love you too Annie."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoys this long chapter . Bye!!