A Lucky Sister. Chapter 4

Brennan's POV:
Someone knocked on the door and it was Katie she said "It's going to be okay we just have to celebrate life and remember Caleb his watching over us now." I said "Thank you Katie." And hugged her.

Katie's (mom) POV:
So I got home from dropping off Liv , Katie , and Brennan. So we are going to have a family meeting with me , Hayley , Annie , and Billy. So we have the meeting at the kitchen table and I tell them that Caleb passed Annie said "Omg I can't believe Caleb died I'm soo sad." Hayley and Billy just cried and we all did a group hug.

Billy's (dad) POV:
So Caleb just died I can't believe it. He was the only son we ever had. But we just have to celebrate life and remember all the things we did with Caleb. Annie has a meet tomorrow and we told her we are not going to force her to do it because her brother just died.

Annie's POV:
My mom and dad told me that if I don't feel like going to the meet I don't have to but I'm going to do it for Caleb. (Next day) I am getting ready for my meet my first meet without my brother watching . So meet drive to the meet and my mom and dad and Hayley say good luck. So I go on bars and I am a little nervous. Then, I go on beam and backwalk over and I am thinking of Caleb so I get distracted and my food lands wrong and I twist it. It's the worst pain I ever felt. My mom and dad come running and tell me "ANNIE AND YOU OKAY?!" I say "No my foot hurts a lot and I also bumped my head a little when I fell!" "We need to take you to the hospital NOW!" my mom says. We leave the meet and my head and my foot hurt a lot . I tell my mom that my head hurts a lot. It hurts a lot that I pass out. My mom says it's going to be okay "Okay Annie." "Annie?" "ANNIE?!" She stops the car and calls 911.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will Annie make it to the hospital in time or is it to late? Say tuned for chapter 5.