True Feelings........ Wait What

Third POV

Cynthia the Sinnoh Champion had just received word that Ash or Phantom was on the Indigo Plateau and was on her way to his room when she bumped into Sabrina. Both of them had a crush on Ash but never said anything due to him traveling with other girls who they assumed liked him as well. They came to a silent agreement that they would tell him together.

---------MEAN WHILE WITH ASH------

Ash was currently behind the Pokemon Center in meditative position. Six of his Pokemon were doing the same, those six included Gardevoir,Gallade,Lucario, Blaziken, Mewtwo and Deoxys. Not so far away was the group of Ash's old traveling companions on their way to the back of the Pokemon Center where the practice fields were. Ash and his Pokemon sensed them , as did Greninja and Croagunk who were a little while away trying to perfect Ice Punch. The two frog-like Pokemon ran towards Ash at lightning speed and got there just as Brock and company got there.

Ash immediately stood up along with the six Pokemon, 'All of you except for Deoxys, get ready, I'm gonna mega evolve you five so you can train in your mega forms. Blaziken against Lucario, Gardevoir against Gallade, Mewtwo against Infernape and Zoroark'. All six Pokemon nodded as Zoroark and Infernape broke out of their pokeballs, Ash pushed his cloak out the way revealing a belt with several mega keystones. Ash touched everyone just as each Pokemon touched the mega stone pendants around their neck. Brock,Misty,Clemont and Gary drooled as the six Pokemon mega evolved.

Each assigned pair went off a few yards apart from each other and began to train using physical attacks. Greninja walked up to Ash while Croagunk jumped onto his shoulder,'The young traitor seems to think he can defeat you master Ash', Ash looked at Greninja 'Croagunk, use Focus Punch on Greninja'. Croagunk smirked as his paw glowed 'Sorry bro', Greninja paled and took a few steps back but was throttled into a tree a few yards back by a punch to the gut.

"HEY YOU, MR. I PLAY DRESS UP. I CHALLENGE YOU TO ANOTHER DOUBLE BATTLE", Max yelled obnoxiously. Ash looked at him " Three of you verses me, each of you call out two Pokemon , I'll use tree Pokemon ". Ash returned all of his Pokemon except for Croagunk and called out Charizard,Noivern, and Dragonite. Brock and Misty stepped forward while calling out Blastoise,Feraligatr,Steelix and Scizor, Max called out Sceptile and Typhlosion. Charizard glared at the four starters and fired an extremely powerful Dragon Breath into the air while roaring 'Traitors, I will make you suffer for betraying Ash. He who raised you from infant Pokemon'. Brock and Misty stared questioningly, Ash smirked "You three have the first move".

" Blastoise and Feraligatr use Hydro Pump","Steelix use Dig, Scizor go in with Bullet Punch","Sceptile go in with Leaf Blade, Typhlosion go in with Focus Punch". Ash smirked "Everyone use Apocalypse". Dragonite smirked as Steelix dug under ground, he flew up high then dropped to the ground causing an Earthquake , Charizard opened his maw releasing a powerful Heat Wave , Noivern fired a powerful Draco Meteor into the air.

Misty,Brock and Max watched in horror as a fainted Steelix was forced outta the ground, Blastoise and Typhlosion fainted. Ash chuckled "Garchomp is gonna hurt you Charizard when he finds out you took on the traitors",'Holly Arceus, dam I'm dragon chow'. Charizard , Dragonite, and Noivern hovered in the air as they waited for their next command, Feraligatr's widened as he realized he was facing Ash's Charizard. Suddenly a a bone chilling and ear piercing roar drew everyone's attention to the sky, there in the sky was a jet black Lugia with blue fins and blood red eyes, facing it was a normal Lugia. 'Chosen one, I require your assistance and that of your Pokemon, this is another attempt at recreating Shadow Pokemon, so far only this one and a Shadow Regigigas have been successfully created'.

Ash nodded and returned Dragonite and Noivern, then called out Zapdos, Regigigas, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Deoxys, Mewtwo and Rayquaza. He then hopped onto Rayquaza's back and took off into the air along with Zapdos, Mewtwo, Deoxys, and Charizard, the Regi's walked towards the edge of the plateau, scaring people in the process. 'Alright, lets try to force Shadow Lugia near the plateau, then the Regi's will hit him hard, then we surround it and blast it from every angle. If that fails then Mewtwo,Deoxys,Lugia and myself will try to restrain Shadown Lugia while Regice,Lugia,Rayquaza freeze it in a block of ice'. They all nodded in agreement, 'Rayquaza start things off with Twister then use a combination of Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse, Zapdos use Thunder, Deoxys use Pyscho Boost and Focus Punch, Mewtwo use Future Sight and Focus Punch, Charizard use Flare Blitz'

Once Shadow Lugia was trapped in Rayquaza's Twister , it was bombarded with several attacks and was blasted several feet above the water.

-------------Mean while back with the traitors --------

Brock and company watched in awe and shock as a trainer they barely knew(or so they thought), commanded several powerful looking Pokemon in a battle against a strange looking legendary Pokemon. Officer Jenny was on her way to ask Phantom something when she saw the commotion in the air and noticed him riding a Rayquaza. Suddenly she felt the whole ground shake, when she looked around to find the source of the earthquake, she saw the four Regi's at the edge of the Plateau. She then began to move people away from the edge while.

Max was beyond pissed , first this guy playing dress up as an aura guardian rides a Rapidash across the water, then he uses weak Pokemon to destroy his strongest Pokemon, now he's using rare Pokemon and being called the chosen one by Lugia. This was his show, not some wannabe who's Pokemon were probably Dittos hopped up on steroids.