badass 1

hey!

this is my lesbian story hope you all guys open-minded for this

hope you leave a comment and vote please

tnx ...:*

~taku~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

^LESLIE POV^

This hot girl is on top of me ... breathing heavily..

fvck! who is this girl? at pinapainit nya ako ng ganito

para na akong mababaliw sa ginagawa niya..

ang kamay ko ay nasa tummy nya.. i sneak it around her back to unclasp her bra. Her Breast damn! i bet its c cup, dinalaan ko ang mapupulang n*pple niya.. and she's moaning and thrashing out in pleasure. "les......les....SUCK HARDER!" so i gladly do.

hinahawakan ko naman ang mga breast niya kneading like a dough. They are perfect for my hands...its warm...

We take turns pleasing each other. This hot girl are half naked samantalang ako fully clothed pa......

At nagtama ang mga mata namin now i see clearly her face.. her big curly hairs on the tip matching with her hazel eyes shining and i know what that means.. full of fire.. 

full of lust

her lips was so pinkish and i eagerly grabbed it and smash my lips into her... aggressiveness was overpowering me..

"leslie fcvk me now" her voice is a seductive whisper of encouragement..

i nod, too speechless to comprehend words..

as i leaned my lips into her again

*SPLASH*

"FUCKKK!!!!" napabalikwas ako ng bangon nang nalaman ko binuhusan ako ng tubig. and i'm so wet already.. 

oww not that wet like that..alam niyo na.. ibang wet ang tinutukoy ko at tiningan ko kung sino ang may kagagawan nito

and then i saw my closest friend on earth.. sophie flashing her smiles on me and saw her hand holding a vase.. don't tell me..

galing sa vase ang tubig na yun?

urghh...

"what the hell is your problem soph?" irritating tone .... nakakainis talaga tong babaeng to.. nandun na nga sa climax eh..