Hidden love (part 1)

Tyler's pov
Man, I can wait for tonight! The valentines dance! I hope i'll see the girl of my dreams their! Sigh, Amy, she's just so cool! I never met a girl cooler then her! Well.....besides my Shope. Wait! Did I just say my shope? Meh, hey! I got an idea! Since Shope thinks like an extraordinary girl, then I should get advice on girls from her!
Tyler: hey shope! Can I ask you something?
Shope: sure!
Tyler: how should I ask Amy to dance with me tonight??
Shope: uhhhhhhh........
Shopes pov
Seriously!!!! He had to ask me!?! How should I answer this? Should I say just do it to seem normal? I mean, I like Tyler, he's so cute! And smart, funny, and he is totally hot! I know just what to say!
Shope: what's in it for me?.
That's not what I wanted to say!
Tyler: hmmmmm........ I'll save you a dance.
Yes! I like the sound of that, act cool!
Shope: well-
Tyler: and invite you and Kevin, and roach over for a sleep over!
Shope: DEAL!
Smooth Shope, just smooth. Well at least he seems happy! Dreamy sigh, he's cute when he's happy!
Tyler: yesss!
Shope: well, act a little confident, ask her, listen to what she says and you keep it brief, and complement her. Girls like that!
Tyler: thanks Shope! There's Amy! Wish me luck!
Sigh, he's so cute when he runs. Is it a bad thing I hope she says no?
Tyler: really? Yesssss! I-i mean that's cool! See you there! Runs back while looking at her but trips and lands on someone who has a crush on him, where's glasses, and who's blushing! Majorly! And if you haven't guessed it yet, it's me!
Tyler: sees me! Then starts to blush crazy! Woah, uh sorry Shope! I sliped.
........
Tyler's pov
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yessssss! My sweet true loved Amy said yes to me! The love of my life said yes to me! I'm sooooooooooo! Happy! I start to run staring at Amy but then I fall on Shope !
Tyler: woah, uh sorry Shope! I slipped!
Why is she blushing? Wait! I feel my cheeks heat up! Better question! Why am I blushing?!
Shope: it's ok Tyler, this stuff happens! She starts to fix her hair after I accidentally messed it up.
Is it just me or when her hair is messy it's kinda cute. Wait! Cute? Cute? CUTE?! CUTE?! Why did I just call my best girl-friend in the- wait! I didn't mean girl friend girl friend! We're just really close friends who do things I wouldn't  do with other with other girls- wait! Not like that! Ugh! Why is this so-
Shope: uh, Tyler?
Tyler: HUH! Oh, uhhhhh, sorry what was that?
Shope: can you get off of me? People are starting to stare.
Tyler: oh, sorry, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
I swear I saw her blushing! But to be fair I'm blushing more! I get off of her and tell Kevin and roach about the plan for the dance, and the sleep over! I can't wait to dance with Shope! WAIT! I mean Amy! I can't wait to dance with Amy!
........
Kevin's pov
As me and roach go down the hall way, I see the beautiful Shope! I can't wait to dance with her tonight! As soon as I ask her to dance and if she says yes! My plan is perfect! Or will be when I think of one! So Then, me and roach see Tyler all smiley.
Kevin: what's up?
Tyler: something! Just that a girl I asked to the dance who I've been crushing on for a while said yes! Here's a hint for the name! It's starts with A name and ends in a MY!
Roach: hmmmmm..........
Me and Tyler face palm!
Kevin: it's Amy!
Tyler: correct to Mong oh, Kevin. I asked Shope for advice! And all it cost me was a sleepover with you guys and a friendly dance!
Alright! A sleepover! That totally rocks! Wait! Did he say a dance, with Shope! I shove him into a locker!
Tyler: ow! What was that for!
Kevin: that's when I snapped! You know what! You get to dance with her! And that means I wont! I was gonna ask her! I punch him!
Tyler: ow!, I know! She's yours, you called dibs! Can't I at least dance with her once! Shope is a nice cute fun- slaps his mouth and starts to blush. Uhhhh......
Kevin: what was that!?!
Tyler: NOTHING!!!!
Roach: ooh! Tyler's in loveeeee!
Tyler: yay....
Roach: With Shope!
Tyler: yay. WAIT! Amy! Not Shope! AMY!
Kevin: you better be!
Time is running out! I need to ask her now! Before Tyler gets in between us! He better not!