10

Alexs pov

All I remember from last night was my movie marathon ending half way through inside out. And I was definitely not on the sofa now. I was on the bed with a strong muscular arm around me. I felt so happy because no one just magically appears on the bed from the sofa during their sleep and I know I don't sleep walk so it must have been Zach. That's sooo sweet. I was flattered and that is what a real boyfriend should do.

"Heyy" his husky morning voice sent shivers down my spine

"Morning. So what's the plan for today"

"Well I have something in mind"

"What" now this got me exited what could it be. A date???

"All I need you to do is be ready at 7:00 and nothing more...it's a date"

"Yayayayay..*cough* I mean ok" see there you go I messed up again.

"You look so cute when you blush"
I didn't even know I was blushing. This was embarrassing! I probably looked like a bright red tomato.

Zachs pov

I knew she would go on a date with me. I mean who wouldn't. I had planned it all out a few days ago. Just yesterday I made a reservation for ones desire it was just some posh food place but the food there was really good. I told her to get ready at 7:00. That would give me enough time to get ready anyways I brought her a gift hoping she would like it. It was a pair of pure sapphire earings. They cost a hell lot but for her I would do anything.

It was almost seven and I was in dressed waiting for her

"Alex are you ready"

"Yeah"
She looked amazing I just can't describe. She looked hot. She was just ......perfect

"You gonna quit staring at me anytime soon?"

"Umm. Yeah sure"
I opened the car door for her. Like a real gentle man.

"So where we going"

"You'll see"
I knew she would like it because it was decorated really nicely. I mean even I liked the decorations. After 19 minutes we were finally there.

Alex's pov

When we got into the place my first thoughts where it was beautiful. The beautiful cream walls had small bit amazing intricate details all over and the view was absolutely Astonishing.

"So ...what do you think" oh he looked so cute when he scratched his head and blushed..wait why was I thinking like this????

"I love it"

"Wait till you see our seat"

We walked over to a table

And I'm speachless
*cue the silence*

"So what do you think"

"Its astonishing"

"Shall we order"

"Yeah sure"

The rest of the evening went by eating and talking....But then...

*ping ping*

"Oh is that your phone or mine"

"Its mine"
I swear it better not be Lilly (her friend)

From: unknown number

Hey babe I'm back and you looked beautiful the other day in the mall. Can't wait to get you back
XX-A

S.h.I.t
I knew exactly who that was.......Ashton. he was this crazy stalker guy that during university he saw me one-day and decided I was his to-be wife WTF? yeah I know so he was all crazy he would stalk me every day everywhere and during my second year of uni I had a boyfriend he was mad. I kissed my boyfriend as you do and the next week Bryce (my boyfriend at the time) was pronounced dead. He killed him. Of course when I told the police that they just brushed me off as a crazy widow lady and I wasn't married to him. That day later I saw him and I told him I knew it was him he took me to an alleyway and force kissed me for about a minute until a police car drive by thank God. They ended up sentancing him to prision for 3 years and now..three years was over.

"Alex umm are you ok?"

"Yea"

"Shall we go now?"

"Yeah"

*at their house*

We lye the on the bed.. in silence

"It was amazing what you did ...the date"

"There will be plenty more"
I like him

"Go to sleep"

"Ok"

Omgggg

I am soiioo sorry I haven't updated in agessss

But how is the story so far

What do you think Will happen

Don't forget to

Comment

Vote

Follow