2

Alexandria (pov)

Today waking up was the best feeling ever! No more university! Oh and What did that mean??? No more waking up early. That ment I could sleep in for ever and never get screamed at by mum.

"Alex get up now please" said my mum in a very suprising tone. Why was she waking me up. Did she forget the day today?.Gently tapping me. She never did this it was always a screech from her. Something was up and I did not have a good feeling about it.

"Alex please get up. Me and your father have something very important to talk to you about"

Oh no. What did they find out about. About a million things are running through my mind. Oh shit! Did they see me sneak out to the party last night!

"Yes mum"

" go have a shower and put some presentable clothes on darling"

"Ok"

Ten minutes later i got out of bed and had a shower. Oh did I love the smell of herbal essence. My version and my mum's version of 'presentable' where 10 light years away. I knew she wanted me to wear a dress. But I decided to go with my version of presentable...my joggers and Mickey mouse jumper. Putting my hair into a messy bun I walked down the stairs almost falling. I was a clutz. Just as I had expected..

"Alexandria this is not presentable. We are going to talk you through something very difficult do please go and wear something presentable!"

Wow someone got up on the wrong side of bed. Not to piss her off anymore I put on my black dress . Even though I wasn't a very 'dress' girl I loved this one. It was plain black and came up to just above my knees and it had beautiful gold sequins a cross the borders. I decided to go with some plain black shoes with a bit of gold sparkle. I added a bit of eyeliner and blush.
Now let me go see what they have to say

Hi everyone. Thanx for giving my book a chance. I hope you enjoy it.don't forger to comment for mistakes or any parts you really enjoy

As you see I don't have any pictures so I was hoping you amazing guys could pick some out for me