Chapter [6]

Mulai dari awal

They weren't even doing any use anyways. I take out white paint from a cupboard, and get out a huge brush from a desk.

I get up on the ladder I had kicked out, and put the can of paint between the ladder, and the door. Now if this paint flips over, it's going to all over me, the car, and whatever knocked it down.

Which is Avery.

After about an hour and a half, I hear a pitter patter of footsteps. My eyes widen, as the door pushes open a little. The paint tips over a bit.

"NO!" I yell. "I'm painting right now, so if you open the door, it'll go all over you." I explain calmly.

"What?" I hear, and the door opens wide.

"N-O!!" I sceam, as paint goes everywhere.

And I mean, everywhere.

I jump down from the ladder.

"God damn it Avery! How can you do this?! SHIT! See! Now I have to clean all this up! DAMN IT!" I hiss, as I pull my hair in anger.

I'm going to be bald by the time Avery leaves this house.

Avery just stands there, not saying anything. Paint's splattered on her face.

And the car.

"WHY?!" I cry, opening my arms, demanding an explanation.

Her gray eyes sadden, and she frowns.

"Did I...Do this?" She whispers.

"What? Of course! Who else would do something like this?!"

Avery gulps loudly, and slumps her shoulders.

Pfft, am I supposed to feel sorry for her or something?

"I'm going to a party tonight, and I can't take-,"

"A party?!" Avery exclaims, jumping up and down. Oh crap...

I guess the sadness is gone.

"Well it's like a small get together. Not really a 'par'-,"

"I wanna go!" Avery shouts like a five year old.

"No." I say sternly.

"Aww!! C'mon! I wanna go Ian! I haven't been out of the house in two days! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!! Please?" She whines, pouting a bit.

"Pfft. Pout all you want, Avery. You're not going."

[At around five at night]

Avery and I walked up to the pathway to Brook's house.

Yes, you saw right.

We were going together to Brook's party...

She begged, cried, and even threatened to go with me.

I didn't want to leave Avery home.

With knives.

So I let her go. She promised she'd be on her best behavior, and not cause any troubles. Since that was all BS, I'm going to keep an eye on her.

Oh yeah. Me, Ian Corlett, is going to keep an eye on a girl I barely know.

I just hope Tammy and Tracey and a bunch of other slutty girls won't get in my way.

"So listen, no going upstairs. Hey! Are you listening to me?" I snap my fingers in front of Avery's face, because she's looking at the huge house.

"Yeah yeah sure whatever."