polar express

Chapter B:Soon a red sleigh appeared from the sky pulled by eight reinďeers girls not even boys their harnesses had silver bells up on them tied with eachother.The owner of the sleigh who was an old man dressed in red looked down and said:Gia poio siga.Marina stared at me worried because i was looking in shock yet happiness my eyes twinkling bright yup it was our father santa clauss.My cousin and my aunt were hugging eachother happily yet i was looking way too shocked up there as he said that line again.I exclaimed looking up saying:It is it is true man he truly exists that's great.I said it too slow and my breath got raspy and then my eyes rolled like closing and like i had eaten a poissoned apple i fainted down the heavy snow.Marina was looking happy yet worried at me saying:Oh twilight you silly shepherdness little sister.Santa gave me a gift while i was unconsious down the snow and when i woke up i smiled looking at the gift i was given.Then seeing the polar express train i my cousin and my aunt jumped in there leaving marina look shocked at that.
Chapter C:Soon our brother chris who had woken up by the sleigh bells and had stared to the window decided to come downstairs with sofia(sarah) our sister.Upon seeing the train our  older brother decided to board it and after announcing the conductor the names he and our  sisters jump in just as the reindeers began pulling it away of the house.Chris(Xristos) Sarah(Sofia) and marina(lizza) entered the compartment and they found an empty seat and sat down just as i sat next to my xaderfi holly(louisa) wondering what just happened.Soon a woman's voice is heard singing once upon a wintertime in greek causing the two chesnut mares to walk forward with the sleigh as my cousin looks to my aunt smiling as she smiled at him.I was reading my book unknowing that chris and my  sisters were looking at me or panos was talking romantically about me.Untill i felt holly hit my elbow and pointed to me to look and i saw them staring at me and closing my book embarrasingly i asked her:Why didn't you say earlier holly.She apologizes and i look at her and then them still looking at us and i softly waved hi to them which they do as well.Suddenly i heard strange yawning sounds coming from behind our seat i looked knowingly to holly which she replied what i didn't do it and looked worried at that.Soon a purple head appeared it belonged to a purple dragoness and she yawned so loud.She then said rubbing the sleep from her eyes:Augh that was a beauty sleep no where am i hey this isn't canterlot it's the polar express.She then looks down and rubbs her eyes and said:Oh a little girl how cute she is.I gasped frightened and jump in holly's arms as the dragonness had raised her head down to see me.Her purple eyes never leaving from me and i looked scaredly like a frightened cat but no a frightened young child.Holly looked worried and said:O-okay first a train appearing out pf nowhere going to the north pole and now a female dragon.The dragoness was examining me finding me cute as a little lamb-girl.
Chapter D:Soon stefanos a geeky know it all boy started asking me questions about the train north pole and other countries which i replied to all of his questions adding personal touches.He softly smiled and then went to his seat.After passing macy's seeing decoration not a mechanical santa phew at least i knew the truth now and we got our tickets punched by the conductor except me we sat on our seats.Soon i heard a hoho ho sound coming from the roof and i shocked turned my head and what i saw made my heart pound:I saw that santa and his sleigh had landed up on the train's roof.My eyes went wide my mouth dropped down and i asked:Father what is he doing up there.Holly exclaimed to me:Simply xaderfi checking if everyone has been good this year and everyone has been good but especially good you are.I fainted again on my seat just as holly said looking at shocked yet angry stefano:Geez maybe i went it too far.Stefanos nodds as my brother chris worriedly rose from his seat going to my way upon seeing me fainted saying:Oh my god little sister are you okay?,
Chapter E:After some time i woke up and rubbing my eyes i found out that my eyes were staring at a boy's green ones.I looked who it was.The boy was tall like in my age with brown hair(black) green eyes(black).He was wearing yellow pijammas and a blue bathrobe which one of his pockets was ripped.Yes it was chris my dear Brother .I asked him weakly:Chris big   brother what happened.He said to me gently:You fainted from shock but little  sister it's christmas eve hold your fainting.I softly smiled at him hugging him and he softly smiled twirling me around him.Soon i heard voices coming out of the train one belonged to a boy and the other belonged to a girl.I looked out of the window just as chris sofia and marina heard this and what i saw made my eyes go wide telling the others that two kids want to board the train.Trying to encourage them to come up but it was useless caùse my voice was lost in the wind.