Prologue

A/N- Heya guys! Its me again.. this time with a SS on MaNan..

I hope you all will like this story.☺

Also the words written in bold and italic are the lyrics of the song "Love Story"! So don't mistaken it.☺
------------------

We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd And say, "Hello, "Little did I know...

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"And I was crying on the staircase Begging you, "Please don't go"And I said...

"Nandu... Nandu.. beta niche aao.."

My mom yelled.. Shit! I was watching him change his clothes.. he was looking so hot! He was about to open his pants but damn my Mom! No.. no don't worry main iske aage kuch nhi dekhti.. You all have no idea as to how much hot he looks in his boxers.. believe me if one day i will get a chance i will surely eat him up.. But what chance? We both have not even talked to each other till now.. Though we are neighbours from atleast 3 years now..

"Nandu.. Nandu.. jaldi aa"

Breaking my thoughts i ran downstairs..

-------------

I was hell busy today as some relatives had come to meet us and i was not able to come to my own room.. Can you believe it? My own room.. Well chucking my thoughts i again went towards window only to find him sleeping..

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

Awwwie.. So cute! But why is he sleeping so early? I glanced at the clock and found that its 12:00 a.m. That bloody relatives took so much time to go.. Don't they have their own house? Forget it! I was able to see him so clearly because our house is parallel to each other and even our rooms.. So we both can easily watch each other through our windows and the best part is that his bed is just beside the window so i can watch him sleeping.. He is so handsome.. I always thank ayyiappa to give me this room..

So I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while. Oh, oh.

I still remember that i and my brother fought a lot to get a room downstairs but eventually he got that room and i unwillingly had to take this room.. I was really sad for not be able to get that room but then he shifted here and then one day accidentally i watched him getting changed.. Well, it was unintentionally as i went to draw the curtains but i found him getting changed.. I tried shifting my gaze but he was looking just so irresistible that i can't.. And from that day i always used to see him through the window..

'Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"But you were everything to me,I was begging you, "Please don't go"And I said...

I used to get up by seeing him sleeping peacefully.. and if possible i used to even spend my whole day seeing him.. And yeah! Whenever he used to play guitar and sing.. i just used to sit in my study table as my study table is just below the window and pretend to study while actually i used to listen him..

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

In short my day started with him.. spend with him and end with him! ❤ The difference is only that he does not know about it..

------------------------

A/N- Did you all liked the prologue? Please vote and comment if you all want me to continue this story..☺

Please do share your views..☺