chapter 4

A/n:hi guys,.... i have nothing to say, aiya, anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. K,bye!
-----------------------------

The next day at school
Author pov.

Chanhee, Yeeun and hyungi went to school together as they had no parents, all three of them are from an adoption centre (idk what is it call) when they were 15, they move out and stay together.

They went to school,and before they could even reach the gate, they hear noise coming out from the school.

  "Whats happing?" Hyungi ask. "I dont know, lets go check it out." Chanhee say and the three if them went to gate together. When they reach there, only to see all the girls are fangirling over EXO.

   "Oppas, notice meeee!!!!" Girl1 shouted

   "Oppa, SARANGAHEYO!!" Girl 2 shout

    "Oppa, let me married you please!"  Girl 3 shout.

And many other more, the three girls manage to squeeze in and saw all the girls are fangirling over......... EXO

  "Seriously?! Are they THAT  popular..." chanhee exclaime.

"Aish, them again, whatever, lets go in." Yeeun say.

"OH! YEEUN!CHANHEE!HYUNGI!" Chanyeol shout.
Instantly, all the fangirls turn and give us death glare.

We just turn and walk to class, ignoring EXO and the death glare given by the girls.  "YAH! WAIT UP!" Baekhyun run to us. "What you want? Thx to chanyeol, our life in University is goijv to be difficult."

"What? Why?" Chanyeol ask and all the EXO member are behind us
"BECAUSE THOSE STUPID FANGIRL OUT THERE WILL FIND FAULT WITH US AND WILL TRY TO PICK A FIGHT!" hyungi shout in Chanyeol face. "Oh... is it, i...i am sorry then." Chanyeol say and look down on the floor.
   "Yah, Yah, are you ok? I am sorry for shouting at you." Hyungi say and Chanyeol face light up and give her a wide smile. "Okok, lets get to class now." Chanhee say and we when to class together.
------few weeks later-----

Author pov.

The three girls has been experience weird changes, they can run faster,hear people's thought. And sometime, they even ended up in the forest.
They told EXO about it and EXO think they know why are they like that, and they decide to tell the girls their true identity today after school at the school rooftop.

Hyungi pov.

We are at the rooftop, wating for EXO to arrived. After a while, i hear footsteps coming up the staircase. Sigh, i hear sounds again. "Unnies, EXO is coming up, i hear it." "Oh, again, never mind that first." After, yeeun unnie finish her words, the door swing open and review the 12 guy.

"Oh hey," "hey," exo reply in a -not so happy- tone. "Hm... what happen? You guys dont seems happy, and also the happy Vries guy head has been hunging low." I ask them.

"Well, we are going to tell you something, please, dont freak out or tell any one about it"suho say. "Ok... what is it?" Yeeun ask.

"Well, you guys has been experience changing and i think we all know why, but before we tell your that, pur true identity is... we are wolf." Suho say.