chapter 3

A/n: heyy! So i update a chapter today and...i srsly have nothing to write about. Hopefully my next chapter will be better XD
----------------------------

After school.

Author pov.

After school, EXO gather together at the forest and discuss about what happen earlier. "Guys, why did hyungi is able to hear what we are talking?" "No one know" Suho say. After that, EXO decide to go to the mall and have their dinner and sehun also have been wanting bubble tea.
----------------------------

Yeeun,chanee and hyungi also went to a shopping mall to get some clothes and some study stuff.

Flashback. Yeeun pov.

"Unnie, do you want to go to the shopping centre with hyungi and go get some shirt? Then we can go and have our dinner." I ask and unnie nodded and i pull her to hyungi and hyungi agree to go with us as well.

Soon is after school and we take the bus and we went to the shopping mall stright.

Flasback end.

We were shopping for clothes went i hear... the boys voice outside the shop. I peek outside and indeed, EXO is here in the shopping mall. I was about to go in amd tell chanhee unnie and hyungi but luck was not on my side and Sehun saw me. "Hey, isn't that... yeeun?" Sehun ask the boys and immediately, they turn and look at meh.

  I awkwardly say hi to them and run back to the shop. Thinking that they had left and do their own stuff, i turn and saw them still outside the shop. "Unnie, hyungi, EXO are outside the shop." I whisper to them and their eyes widen and turn faceing the door. Instantly, their jaw drop.
l
"Yah! Why are you guys here?" Chanhee unnie ask them. "Why cant we be here? This is not ur shopping mall nor your parent shopping mall" kris answer rudely. "YAH!YAH! kris, dont be rude."  XiuMin says. "We are here to have our dinner, how about your?"

   "Oh, we came to get some clothes and study stuff." I say before unnie can answer.

"Oh,ok, then we will get going first, bye!" Suho say. Follow by the rest of tem saying bye together.

"Bye!" I say.  And then we went back to the shops.
After a while, we pay our shirts and we went for dinner. I got two shirt, two skirt and one jeans. Chanhee got two shirts, one shorts and one jeans. As for hyung, she got three shirts, 1 jeans and 1 short.

   We went into a restaurant and we odrer our food. Soon, the food came, amd we start eating. While eating, we hear EXO voice and we all turn our head to see them. "Oh! Guys, look, its, yeeun, Chanhee amd hyungi!" Baekhyun shout hyperly. Baekhyun and chanyeol was the first two person who run to us and sit down. Soon, all the EXO member come and sit beside us. "YAH, YAH!" why are you guys here?! There are so many sit around here." Hyungi ask.

"Because the two hyperactive guy come here first and so we come." Kris say in a "matter of facts" tone.

We sigh and let them be, they odrer their food as well and their food came and they sart eating. We were eating in a awkward silence when chanyeol ask. "Do you guys have boyfriend yet?" Upon hering this, hyungi choke on the food and i spit out my water. Chanhee eyes widen and and give a glare to Chanyeol.

   I pass water to hyungi and she drink it. "Why you ask?" I ask them. "Hm... nothing, just curious" he say and we all give him a glare.

  We finish our food first and immediately we pay and went to buy some bubble tea.

   After that, we chat for a while and we went home. "Is such a tiring day today." I thought to myself as i went home.