Party Time

I awaken five o'clock in the morning so I can jump on Amara and Micheal's bed since it's their birthday. It's a tradition all of us do. Fiona jumps on Amara bed and I jump on Micheal's waking them up for this special day. They even do it to us.

I get out of bed and walk into Fiona's room to find she's already up. "Ready?" I asked her. "I got Amara right?" She asked. I nodded. I went into Micheal's room and she went into Amara's room.

I creep into his room until I was standing at the foot of his bed. I counted to three before jumping on him. "Wake up!" I screeched as I landed on his sleeping figure. "Really Alessia" He grins. "Yeah, you and Amara are officially twelve" I exclaimed climbing off him. "Do you think the backyard is big enough for all of us?" He asked yawning. "Have you seen our backyard, it could be a football field" I state walking out of his room and back into mines to find Fiona waiting.

"Mom said we have to wear a dress" She sighs. I groaned I really do not feel like dressing up but I have to.

"I'ma go get ready even though it's only five in the morning" She leaves out my room and I started going through my closet deciding on what to wear. I finally decided on a mint lace dress that stops mid-thigh and all my back is out so it stops above my butt and for the shoes I picked Ivory colored flats with a pale pink bow in the front. I showered and did my hair and make-up and was downstairs in the living roomsitting down watching tv with Fiona. "Are you still mad they're not going to tell us?" I asked. "No I'm so over it" She said. "If you go back over that house are you going to ask her?" I asked her. "Hell no because she can be a dangerous person and want to hurt me or you if she knew what she did to our parents" She responds. "Maybe they aren't being selfish and just thinking about our well being" I sighed. "They don't want to tell us period and if they're really protecting us they would tell us and not constantly wasting their breath on lies" She sighs and I nod in agreement with that. "Are you going to ask again?" I asked. "Nope, I'm not wasting my breath on another argument" She huffed.

♥At the a party♡

Fiona POV

A lot of people came to the party. Josiah and his family came, of course my family is here, my friends, Amara's and Micheal's friends came and their friends parents the only person missing is my boyfriend.

The doorbell ringed and I opened it to come face to face. "Sorry I'm late but Kimber wanted to go shopping for presents for Micheal and Amara" He says. "Is she with you?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Yeah she invited herself and Hunter" He sighs frustrated. "What about your dad?" I asked. "He's at work" He responds. "Your real mom?" I asked. "Out of town on a buisness trip" He says and I let him in. "Where are they?" I asked looking out the door. "They're coming" He says and I finally see them getting out of the car and making their way up to the doorway.

I closed the door once they step in. "Where do we set the presents?" Kimber asked. "There're tables in the backyard" I respond leading them to the backyard.

I told which table they can put the presents on then they were off just like that. I looked around and spotted them making their way over to my parents.

I just ignored it and sat down with Josiah, Ari, and Heath. We were all talking when we heard screams and it definitely wasn't playful screams of joy and laughter it was a fear scream so we stood up and looked in the direction it was Kimber and Hunter holding guns up just pointed at anyone who tries to leave. "Did you know about this?" I whispered frantically to Heath. He shakes his head and looks just as shocked as me. We stood just stood there

"Did you guys miss me?" Kimber laugh evilly. "You thought I'd go to jail and poof, I'm gone just like that" Kimber says. "Are you really holding us a gun point when there are kids around" Rachel asked holding her son close to her in her arms. "I don't give a shit, I want to finish what I started" Kimber says and just then she makes eye contact with my sister. "Hunter, you know what to do" Kimber says smirking at me and my sister. I felt something cover my mouth and saw Kimber pull another gun out so officially making it two guns. "Anybody fucking moves I won't hesitate to bust a cap in your ass" Kimber shouts. Hunter was way stronger then me so it was useless to struggle against him. "You two are going to pay for your parents mistakes" A voice says right before I black out.