"It must have been his mummy. Aaawww! How cute."

The two laugh as well as the other students. Niall goes to swing at Nick but is pushed back by Nick himself.

"Blondie needs punching lessons."

Nick says standing over Niall, kicking him repeatedly.

"Hey!"

Louis pushes through the crowd and comes face-to-face with Nick, punching him straight in the jaw. Nick falls down making the crowd gasp. Taylor looks back at Louis with her face twisted in anger.

"You bastard! You're sick! How dare you tou..."

Louis would have punched her. Believe me. He wouldn't have cared if she was a girl or not. But it seems Harry beat him to it.

Harry steps forward and slaps Taylor hard right across the cheek, the sound echoing through the halls.

"Watch yourself blondie."

He sneers before walking back to Louis. Louis pulls him to his side, picking up Harry's bag and walks them out of the circle, Niall and Liam behind them. Louis turns back and sends a wink to Nick because what the fuck! They just got sassed and beaten up.

By Harry fucking Styles.

The four walk into the boys bathroom and Louis drops both their bags. He lifts Harry onto the counter and stands between his legs.

He places his hands so gently on Harry's jaw, making him focus on Louis and Louis alone.

Harry was so pissed. He wanted to punch that smirk off of Taylor's face and to kick Nick in the stomach for ever bullying him.

But as he sits on the counter, Louis between his legs and his soft hands caressing his cheeks, he stares into those oceanic eyes and feels himself calm down.

A smile makes its way onto his face making Louis smile in return.

"I'm proud of you baby."

Harry giggles placing his hands around Louis' neck. Louis' gaze flickers down to his lips and looks back into his eyes. There is no hesitance and so he leans forward, slotting their lips together.

It's slow and reassuring and that's all they need. They pull back slightly, leaning their foreheads against each other. Harry opens his eyes to find Louis already staring. He giggles seeing Niall and Liam gushing over their phones. He rolls his eyes and pecks Louis' lips again.

"They're taking pictures of us."
"Let them. It'll last longer."

Harry smiles into the kiss and his dimple pops out. They hear the squeals from the other two and Louis shakes his head. He turns back to them and raises his eyebrow at them.

"You had to ruin the moment, didn't you?"

Niall and Liam try their bests to hold in their laughter. Harry smirks at Niall and he breaks first.

"Dammit Harold! You guys are so cute. And we're just happy to be here to see you're first kiss and we..."
"Wait what?"
"This is your first kiss right?"

Liam asks. Harry blushes and looks back at the mirror fixing his hair and flowercrown, thanking God it had pins. Louis crosses his arms and smirks. Niall and Liam's jaws drop and they feel like fools.

"Harold! You didn't tell me!"

Niall huffs and Louis and Harry laugh. The bell for the morning activity goes off. Louis carries Harry off the counter, placing him on the floor, giving him an final kiss.