Prologue

They were delusional. All of them. They thought they know but they don't.

Those were the words that kept going inside her head as she looked at everyone in the room from across the witness stand she was on. She had her hand placed on the Bible and asked to swear to tell nothing but the truth. So she did. This wasn't her first swear though, and she can't help but wonder: which one would she fulfill?

She looked at the left side to stare at the people rooting to spill her blood. Then she shifted her focus to the ones sitting on the right. She was on the verge of smiling. After being accused of killing 15- well- 14 people; the one in a comatose was going to be dead soon, anyway. They were still supporting to let her out into society once again. But her smile vanished when she fixed her gaze on him: Dr. Charles Matthew Sotto. He believed in her so much it's such a shame. Beside him should be Dr. Ronalds, his bestfriend. But he was dead. She killed him, too. This one, she was sorry she did. She never wanted Charles to be sad.

But Charles. Charles and those deep mocha eyes of his. This time, she couldn't help it. She smiled then giggled, and watched as the whole courtroom go wild with different reactions. They must think she's crazy. Somehow, she hopes she is.