"But..."Mikasa tries to protest but was kicked, literally ,out the room.

Later after the bath

One calmed, Eren explains how he found the baby. This was strange and amazing that the baby was able to survive so long in the possession of a titan.

Eren checks the temperature of the warmed milk provided by Sasha. He even tastes it to make sure it wasn't spoiled.

"Thanks Sasha. "He says before having the little boy drink his much needed meal.

For some reason,a baby in his arms looks so right... Levi thought as he watches the young teen feed the little brat in his arms.

"So...what we going to do about him?" Jean asks.

"He's right,we can't keep a baby here, who knows when we'll have to go into battle again." Armin agreed.

Everyone looks to Levi and Hange for suggestions. Hange was clueless on the matter so she looks to the corporal as well.

"Sigh. The little brat will have to be taken care of by the big brat until I notify the military. They'll know what to do." He replies. He eyes Eren as he pats the little ones back until it burped." Understand Yeager? "

"Hmmm? Oh yeah I can take care of him no problem. "Eren smiles widely. "Isn't take right little guy? Uncle Eren will take good care you~"

"Aye~" The baby cooed.

Too cute~ Everyone thought at the sweet scene.

That Night

Eren was about to get ready for bed. He heads down to his dungeon quarters when he was stopped by Levi.

"You can't care of a baby in there. Come one I'll show you to you're new room. "

He leads them to a room that was already cleaned. A old crib was placed next to the bed.

"The last owners left it here, I had Jean fix it so it wouldn't break." Levi explained.

"Thank you Heichou." Eren says indeed greatful.

"Yeah yeah,go to bed already. That little brat won't stay asleep for too long." With that he leaves Eren and the baby.

Hours later Levi awoke to the sound of the little tots wails. Everyone could hear it echo through the long halls. Once it didn't seem like he was going to stop, Levi gets up to go check on both brats.

Everyone was creeping next to Eren's door,it was cracked open,letting the candle light leak through.

"What are you do..." Levi stopped at the sound of bells that danced in air. It was soft and warm.

He peeks with the rest, though he had to tip toe to even see. There Eren walks around the room,with the babe in his arms as he sings a lullaby.

La la lu, La la lu
Oh, my little star sweeper
I'll sweep the stardust for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little soft fluffy sleeper
Here comes a pink cloud for you

La la lu, La la lu
Little wandering angel
Fold up your wings close your eyes

La la lu, La la lu
And may love be your keeper
La la lu, La la lu, La la lu

Once the baby was asleep, Eren puts him in the crib but to be sure he rocks the crib back and forth still humming.

"There now, little star sleeper,dream on." He whispers with a tired smile on his face.

Marry me! Levi thought with a tint of rouge on his cheeks. His subordinates too had a tint of pink on their faces at such a sight and voice coming from the titan shifter.

"Come on let's let them sleep." Armin whispered as the sound of Eren's exhausted snores filled the room.

Gently closing the door everyone departed to their rooms. Levi looked back only once,hesitating to leave, but for the sake of sleep,he leaves the two be.
.......................................................
A/N

The song is from Lady and the Tramp; La La Lu, and the video is in German.

I hope you all enjoyed.