#103 the signs giving "constructive" criticism

Aries:  "You should make it more visually appealing."

Taurus:  "I don't think you're getting enough out of it tbh."

Gemini:  "Try to look at it from another perspective."

Cancer:  "It doesn't convey how you're feeling "you don't know how I'm feeling" it doesn't convey how your feeling right now "I wrote this when I was 10" then why did you show me??"

Leo:  "omg!! that's great let me show you what I did "that's not really-" ... maybe you can learn from what I did!!"

Virgo:  [tells you where you went wrong and what words you should change it to (in the event of speaking/writing)]

Libra:  "Add depth, you're showing it from a face value! Development!!"

Scorpio:  "here [draws something] this is how I should see the character.  It looks great, but, this would make it better."

Sagittarius:  "where's the adventure at tho?"

Capricorn:  "[roasts it] "that doesn't help me-" [calls you a little bitch]"

Aquarius:  "[tells you 100% everything you did wrong]... but idk cause it's not my work."

Pisces:  "[points out a few things]... but I'm sorry it's really good and I like the plot I just fucking bashed and all of the characters who, if I knew them, I'd fucking hate them, but, besides that, it's great."