1

"I didn't even get to say goodbye" I cried in silence to myself. She moves me to a different country and she doesn't even let me say goodbye to Mya, the only person that I truly trust and the only person that cares, my only friend. "You will make new friends." My mom says smiling. It's like she just met me.

  Now I'm in a house that I have never seen before in the city. Wow, I never thought that I could miss so many things at once .I miss the ocean being my backyard, the smell of the outdoos, the peace and quiet, but now all I can hear are the cars outsid. Great.

My mom calls me and my brothers, Mike and cole, down for dinner. We all sit on the floor together because our table has not been delivered yet.

"How are you liking the house? Are you done unpacking?" Our mom asks. "Almost done, cole and I decided to give Rose the big room. For her lady busines." Mike said making mom laugh a littl. "How's unpacking going Rose?" My mom askes hoping to have a real conversation with me. All I say is "fine." then keep eating. In the corner of my eye I see her froun.

After dinner I go straight to my room. I need to get ready for bed because sadly I have school tomorrow at V.D.S.S. I'm not excited. I brush my hair and teeth, put on a big t-shirt then jump into my bed, close my eyes, and slowly fall asleep.