i.

New Book 💕
For this book I'm going to start blocking ghost readers who don't vote and comment, I get a lot of reads but barely comments and votes, that's not fair for the work I put into my books. So please vote and comment 😴

Cassidy POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I slapped the alarm quiet and just sat there for a moment trying to analyze what's going on. Ugh. First day back to school, Junior year. I swung my legs over my bed and rested them on the floor. I grabbed a towel from the hallway closet and proceeded to get in the shower.

I washed my whole body with my Dove Men+ Care body wash, (this shit smells amazing btw), and then rinsed off and got out. I wrapped the towel around my waste and stood in front of the mirror and brushed my teeth, when I was done with that I exited the bathroom to see my brother Chase, walking towards the bathroom.

"Sup lil nigga" he nudged me and grabbed a towel and out of the closet and went in the bathroom closing the door. I went into my room to pick out my outfit for today.

I didn't feel like dressing up today, the first day for me ain't about the clothes, not even the first whole week. The second week is my week to dress up. I do that because dumb people at my school blow through all their raw ass outfits like the first two weeks. I save mine so I can continue to stunt on they ass.

I grabbed a pair of black jogging pants and slid them on. I put on my deodorant and then slid on a perfectly ironed white t shirt. I slid on some white and black Nike elite socks, then slipped on my men's neumel brown uggs.

I don't give a fuck what nobody say, men wearing uggs ain't gay shit, I get hella pussy, just because I wear a certain type of shoe doesn't make me gay nor straight, thoe I'm far from gay.

I spray on my favorite cologne and grab my book bag freshly prepared with all my school supplies and shit like that. I grab my phone and stick my charger in my book bag and slid my headphones into my pocket and made my way downstairs. "Hey baby" my mom said kissing my cheek. "Hey ma" I said grabbing a banana off the top of the fridge and eating it.

"Shouldn't you be on your way to school... Right about now?" She said looking at her watch. "Yea I'm waiting on chase slow self" I said huffing.

Right when I said that Chase came downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and drinking it. "Hey momma" he said hugging her. "Boy gone get now before you and your brother be late on y'all first day" mom said while shooing us towards the door. We both kissed her on the cheek and made our way towards Chase's car. Chase is a senior so he has a car, I don't have one yet.

I got in the passenger seat as he got in the driver seat and cranked the car on. We pulled out of our drive way and made our way towards the school. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and played Chris Brown album Royalty. This shit lit tbh.

I bumped my head to a few songs until we pulled up to our school. Chase parked the car and we got out. "No drama, no fights this year nigga" Chase said glaring at me. "Nigga shut up" I said flicking him off. I'm known for fighting here, I try to stop, but niggas like having smart mouths, ion go for that shit.

I walked into the school and went to home room to get my schedule. It was ight, I had AP Calculus first hour. Just cuz a nigga fight, don't mean I'm dumb. I find my class and walk in and take a seat in the back. I like the back so I can scope out the class. People slowly starting pouring in the class, some surprised to see eachother and talking, others just sitting on their phones.

The teacher finally walked in and told the class to quiet down. "Hello class, I'm Mrs. Manning, today we aren't going to do much, it's the first day, but I do have a little work sheet for everyone, just to see what level everyone is on, so everyone take one and put your name on the top and do it to the best of your ability." She said smiling at us.

The person in front of me handed me my paper and I wrote my name on it and began to work on it. I was focused on the sheet when I heard the door open then closed. I didn't pay much attention, I kept looking at my paper until I heard a guy's voice. I looked up and saw a cute ass, nah scratch that, beautiful ass nigga... Wait man Cassidy what the fuck are you saying, pussy only nigga, you ain't gay.

I really ain't, but damn, shorty one of the cutest niggas I ever laid eyes on. He must be new here because I never seen him around anywhere. The boy whispered something to the teacher and then looked around, there were 4 seats open, and guessed which one this nigga picked. The one next to me. FML.

I could smell his cologne as he sat down next to me. "Wassup my name Demarco" he whispered to me holding out his hand for me to dap. I dapped him up and introduced myself. "I'm Cassidy, you new here?" I asked. He shook his head yea. "I just moved from Chicago, I was getting in too much trouble up there, my mom wanted something better for me, so she chose Cali" he said nonchalantly. "Aw, word" I said nodding my head. Damn his voice even cute. Man fuck I need to stop thinking about this gay shit, this ain't me, strictly clitly is the motto. I shook my head and did the worksheet while trying to keep my mind off shorty.

😫 like I said I really work hard, and I would appreciate if you guys comment and vote, it doesn't take long at all. But enjoy my new book, updates every day or every other day. Enjoy 💕😊