Chapter. 6

The next morning -
I woke up pretty early, since I couldn't really sleep at all last night just thinking about Billy.. Like what will happen between us? What if the school ends up finding out? I'm still shocked that all of this happened.

I get more ready than usual today, put a little bit of makeup on just to impress Billy. How silly. I don't know why I would do this. I start walking to school. Not even halfway there, a car pulls over & honks.
"Who the hell is that?" I say. Then I hear "Aaliyah get in" I recognize that voice. Billy. Of course. Not to mention, his car is beautiful. I go in.

"Surprise, surprise. You're not going in late this time Aaliyah"

"Well yeah, because I don't want to get in trouble and I don't want you getting mad."

"Very nice answer. So before we get to school, there is a few things I want you to do and you will do them whether you like it or not. Understood?"

"Yes okay, I understand Sir."

"Great, So tonight I will give you a list of things you need to buy and yes I will give you money. You'll go to the store, send me a picture of each item so I can approve. Sound good?"

"Yes, sounds good Sir"

"Aaliyah, you can call me daddy it doesn't always have to be Sir. And plus I think it'll sound cute you calling me daddy"

He's read my mind. I've been wanting to call him daddy but I was afraid to do so because I didn't think he would approve. Where is he going with this?

"Okay, Daddy" I answered

"Good girl"

We get to the parking lot of the school, he turns off his car & just sits there.

"Is everything okay, Daddy?" i ask a little worried i might have said something wrong.
He takes off his seatbelt turns around & starts to kiss me. Holding my face with both of his hands.
I can smell him, he smells like heaven. So good. Like expensive cologne.
Making out with me, passionately, running his fingers through my hair. i moan a little. He takes off my seatbelt.

"Go to the backseat, Aaliyah" i do as i'm told & go. It's kind of spacious back here but then again i'm small. i see him coming back here with me.

"What are we doing back here?"

"Shh, don't say anything. You can trust me, just relax."

He starts making out with me again, his soft lips that i love so much. i can't get enough.
His hands are trailing down my body, he puts his hands underneath my shirt, cups my breasts & starts playing with my nipples. my god that feels so good.. they're sensitive to his touch.
i let out a moan.

"Mmm, i can see that you like when i play with them"
He stops kissing me, he then starts to take off my shirt & bra. i flush, hiding my face.

He lifts up my chin & looks at me "hey, it's okay princess. there's nothing to be embarrassed about. you're absolutely beautiful, do you trust me?"

"Er- um, yes i do"

"Good, i know i'm not going to have your full trust in one day but start giving me your trust slowly. i promise i won't hurt you"

Why... why is he so sweet & kind to me.. as soon as i know it he puts one of my breast in his mouth & starts sucking, swirling his tongue around my nipple. oh my god. this feels so fucking good.

"Mmm Daddy please.." i moan

"Please what? Hmm baby?"
He then pulls down my pants & underwear & starts to rub on my clit.

"Ahh!" i let out a loud moan

"Shhshh baby, try to stay quiet ok?"

"ok, i understand Daddy"
he keeps going, i feel blood flowing through my veins, the ecstasy, my heart racing, i think i'm about to cum.. i release myself.

"Mmm did you cum?"

feeling sleepy & a little lightheaded now i answer "yes i did, but... what about you?"
He helps me put my clothes back on
"What about me?"

"You're not going to cum?..."

"Oh, so sweet & considerate of you Aaliyah. No i did this for you. For you to relax & relieve the stress a little, you seemed a little tense i hope this helped out a bit"

a bit? it helped out a lot. what is he doing to me? i feel all warm in my heart. i can't, i won't fall for him..

"C'mon gotta get to class, don't want to be late" he winks at me. Oh, Billy the power you have over me..
We get of the car, i look at myself on his tinted windows & fix my hair. wow, that was amazing..