Chapter. 5

I get home. Good thing my mom isn't yelling at me. That means that Billy must've already called her already. Thank god. I go to my room change into something comfortable then soon I start hearing my mom yell
"Aaliyah! Where's the food?! When is the food going to be ready?!"

"I'm going mom. I'm just changing."

"Well hurry! I'm starving!"

Well yeah? So am I. But no one cares what I feel right? Oh well. Always someone before me. It's okay, I'm used to it.. I start making my mom some food. I take it to her at the table.
And immediately she says
"This is disgusting Aaliyah! I don't want this!"

Of course she doesn't, she never does. I'm not even surprised anymore. She tells me to go to my room. Good, cus I didn't wanted to be there in the first place.
I go to my bed and go on my laptop. Then I seen that I got an email from Billy of course.. I don't know how I feel about this whole thing.. It's not like I can say no to him. He'll tell my mom everything and I really don't want that.
I open up the email. The email saying:

You will follow these rules:

No mouthing off for any reason

No nudity (in front of other men)

Text me when you wake up

Ask what you should eat and give your Dom choices and he will choose for you

Send me a picture of what you are wearing everyday

Well pretty much I kind of have to do what he says. But anything just to be with Billy.. He's so empowering and dreamy.
I reply with: i understand.. i will do what you say Sir..

Billy replied with: Good girl, seems like you're catching on & learning quickly. i like that. Also isn't it almost your birthday?

Umm.. how does he know when my birthday is? I wouldn't be surprised if he checked on the computer. My birthday is Oct 24 & i'll finally be 20. i'll be able to move out, do whatever i want (sorta).

I reply: Yes it is. what will you be giving me, Daddy?

Billy: Just wait & you will see. Now, you need to go do homework i have assigned you.

I reply: Umm... i just have a question...

I really hope he's not seeing other women.. i want to be all for him, i want him to be all for me.. i know we have our age differences but i've liked him since the first time i've laid eyes on him.. I wouldn't know what i would do if he had someone else, this was like a dream come true; him finally talking to me, making me his..

Billy: You may ask. What is it?

I reply: Are you seeing other women? Like going out, hooking up or whatever?

Billy: Why is it that you ask? Jealous?

Fuck yes jealous, what the fuck does he think i am? I'm not here to be someone's second option, someone's secret. No.

I reply: I'm just curious.. I like you, & it would hurt me if you had someone else..

Billy: Oh, is that right? No, don't worry baby i am not seeing someone i don't have anyone but you. I only want you. You don't have to worry about anything, i am a Man of my word.

I reply: Hehe.. ok good.. thank you for being honest.. now i'm off to do homework, i will see you tomorrow..

Billy: Goodnight baby girl.

Ughhh he's so cuteee i can't! i wish i was always with him..
i lay on my bed thinking.
What will the sex be like with him? It's going to be my first time.. What if i don't like it?
What if i like it too much & want it everyday?

I'm getting a little turned on just thinking of him, how it's going to be like.. He makes me feel so different.
I start touching myself.. i want Billy so bad..
I've never wanted anyone so bad..
His tan skin, green eyes, perfect body, his voice..
I can only imagine his touch, when he kissed me.. i wish he would've done more..
Fuck, i want him..
Oh my god.. the climax, got me running out of breathe, moaning..
is this what an orgasm feels like? I can't wait until Billy makes me orgasm.

..........

Wow that was good, now that got me tired. i can't go to sleep now, i still have homework to do & i wouldn't want Billy to punish me.. then he'll think that i'm not taking this seriously.
i want to show him that i'm all his..

i'll do anything for him..