Chapter 28

Chris -

"Baby let me use your phone real quick so I can call mines," I said as entered the living room. "Here," Taraji said as she gave me her phone. I called my phone and I heard it ringing near the couch. I moved over to the couch and looked behind it.

"Baby how did you're phone get behind the couch?" She asked. "You know how," I said as I licked my lips. We both started giggling. I gave her back her phone and plopped down on the couch next to her. She cuddled closer to me and pecked my lips.

"What you doing?" I asked as I looked over her shoulder on her iPad. "Checking these emails, I have two photo shoots tomorrow and then an interview," she said as she laid her head back on me.

"Yeah, I'm going to the studio tomorrow to work on this single with Teyanna, and then I got a show on Friday at club Zeal you wanna come with me?" I asked.

"Yeah what time does it start?" She asked. "10:30," I replied. "Okay baby of course I'll be there, I gotta go to the mall and get something sexy for you ," she said as she pecked my lips. "Wear your birthday suit that sit extra sexy," I laughed. "Baby you are so damn nasty," she laughed.

"I know but you like it," I laughed. "Babe Kelvin asked me to go out with him for dinner next Friday, 7:30," she said. "That's cool with me," I replied. "Who are you and where's my husband?" She asked me with a straight face.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Baby, I'm cool with it, I trust you, I ain't worried about dude, cause at the end of the day you coming home to me," I said as I gripped her waist.

"Okay okay, I heard that daddy," she said as she pecked my lips. "But I swear if dude touch you inappropriately or look at you side ways I'm gone fuck him up," I said. "You don't have to worry about that babe, nothing is gonna happen at all, he doesn't know that I see his game, I mean why is he still trying to press me," she said.

"Just like Karruche pressing me, these motherfuckas don't wanna see us happy, honestly I think they got something going on together," I said.

"What you mean baby?" She asked as she turned her iPad off. "All these mother fuckas, Terrance, I'm still not done with his ass for taking advantage of you, but I think him, Karruche, her Bestfriend Autumn, and Kelvin working together, they don't wanna see us happy baby, they wanna break us up," I said.

"Baby that makes fucking sense," she said. "Karruche text me and asked could I talk to her Friday after my show, I got a feeling they planning something, so I say we plan something, fuck with they head a little", I said.

"Talk dirty to me," she laughed. "Friday Why don't me and you talk to Karruche after the show, whatever they planning they gone be shocked when they see us together, and I bet you Terrance gone be there Friday," I replied.

"His ugly ass probably will be there, and you know what, why don't you come to me and Kelvins dinner date next Friday?" She Asked. "Oh I would love that," I smiled. "Baby we are going to get these bitches," she laughed. "Hell yeah, may the games began," I laughed as I pecked her lips. "See baby they can't get us down were the true definition of a power couple," she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Of course we are," I laughed as I gave her a long lingering kiss. Terrance, Kelvin, Karruche, and Autumn was gone find out Why Karma was a bitch.

**********

Terrance, Karruche, Kelvin, and Autumn sat around a table laughing and talking at a bar in downtown Chicago.

"Man they ain't gone know what him, and I swear Chris easy ass gone fall right in our trap it's gone be so funny when Taraji leave his ass for me," Kelvin laughed as he took a swig of his Miller lite.

"Man this shit is gonna fall through for us," Terrance laughed. "So payback begins Friday at 10:30 pm," Karruche said as she sipped her martini.

"Of course," Terrance laughed. Autumn sat quietly sipping on her martini. She wanted no parts of their sick twisted plans, she just wanted to stay in her lane, but because Karruche was her friend she was sticking by her side.

"Autumn you good?" Kelvin asked. "Yes I'm fine," I replied as I sipped my drink. I could feel Karruche's eyes on me. I didn't even bother to look her way. I smiled and pulled out my phone.

"Well Friday night we are going to reign, and rejoice, we're going to be the last ones laughing, so let the games began," Terrance said he held up his beer bottle. "Let the games began," we all replied as we held up our drinks and gave a toast. Part of me wanted to report all these bitches to the police, but I figured if I just stayed low, minded my business everything would be okay. But if any of these dumb fucks tried to play little black mailing games, the games would then began. Most definitely.