chapter one

She walked to class leisurely, her boyfriend's hand in hers. The conversation random as the couple walk to history class. "So, Lindsay is having a party this weekend, you wanna go with me?" He asks her. Anna tenses at the question, quickly trying to think of an excuse that will get her out of going. "Ummmm," She stutters, "I can't Brendon, I have to do something with my mom." She wasn't necessarily lying to him, she and her mother actually were planning to do something this weekend they just weren't sure what yet. "Come on Anna, please?" Brendon nudges her, "it'll be fun Baby. Trust me." She groans and says, "I can't get out of quality time with my mom, you know this." Brendon sighs, "Yeah I know.. You can't blame me for trying though." Annabelle laughs slightly as they walk into the classroom. " Touche me amore," She says, smiling at him as they take their seats. The bell rings and the two get ready to start class.

The bell for class to end rings and students file out of the class, heading to their next classes. Annabelle and Brendon part ways at the door with a soft kiss and a loving goodbye before heading in opposite directions. Brendon heading to algebra two and Annabelle heading off to art. As she walks she pulls out her phone and puts in her headphones, turning on 'wake me up when September ends' by Green Day. As she walks to class she waves to several of her friends she sees in the hallway. She changes the song to 'kiss me' by Ed Sheeran and begins to quicken her pace, wanting to get to art so she can just unwind and relax. Out of all her classes she feels the safest in her art class because she knows she won't be judged by anyone. As she walks into the classroom she feels a sigh of relief exit her body, unaware that she was holding her breath. She smiles and she sets her stuff down and begins to get her supplies out for the current project she's working on. Annabelle spends the class period blasting Panic! At the Disco in her ears as she works on her project.

*hey everyone! Sorry this update is short I'll try to make the next one longer I promise!
~kaykay*