"Guys if you haven't forgot he rejected me. And if he starts liking me now for my looks, no thanks" they rolled their eyes and grabbed my arm.

 "Whatever, everyone is already in the back yard let's go" I reluctantly followed them out the door muttering 'stupid, evil twins' in a second they were back standing on either side of me

 "but we're your stupid evil twins" Shane said

 "And for calling us that" Cameron added 

 "You need to be punished" My eyes widened as I realized what they were going to do 

 "NO" I yelled but it was too late they dug their fingers into my sides and started tickeling me backing me up against the wall.

 "Guys....Please.....No.....Stop" I said between laughs but they didn't move their hands "Fine I surrender" they nodded to each other and let me go. I slid down to the floor catching my breath before standing up, elbowing both guys in the stomach, and walking outside smirking at their pained groans.

Everyone was there and I mean everyone. Both packs were there and there was a huge fire in the middle with logs on the side. People were walking around laughing, sitting beside the fire with their marshmellows.

 "I see the twins got to you" Jason said coming up to me with a smirk on his face.

 "I swear these guys are worse than five year old girls playing dress-up" I told him and he laughed softly. We started walking together, it was nice, walking with Jason. He always made me feel safe and loved. Why couldn't have he been my mate?

 "Why do you think we didn't end up as mates?" Jason suddenly asked as if reading my mind.

 "Because fate has a cruel sense of humor" I answered him and then laughed after seeing his sad expression "Because we were meant to be best friends so we'd help each other. always." He sighed and looked at me sadly

 "I kinda wish you were you know--my mate" 

 "I wish you were too" I stopped and faced him "but you'll find your mate..and she's going to be an amazing girl and you'll get married and I'm going to be the godmother of your kids" I grinned at him

 "Thanks Lux" he hugged me "Your amazing" 

 "Hell yeah I am, I am your best friend aren't I?" 

 "Always" he smile again and we walked towards the fire. Damon, Zach, Jared and Micheal were there and I they all stared at me.

 Damon stood up and walked towards me and I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him, I wanted to hang out with my boys

 "You look great Lux" he said reaching out for me but I stepped back. I didn't want him touching me. I didn't want to feel those god damned sparks I felt in the morning. I still needed to get used to seeing him, not knowing a thing about him for two years kind of made my wolf restless, so it was hard fighting it now that I'm seeing him

 "Good to know" I told him bitterly then turned around and walked back into the house. I walked into the kitchen and searched for some ice cream but I didn't find anything.

 "Damn it where's the junk food when you need it" I muttered and looked more but all I found was some chips. And then I remembered that the twins always keep a secret cookie stash in their room. They don't know that I know, I kept that information a secret for when I needed it, like now.

I went to their room and quietly got the bag of cookies and went back to the kitchen and started eating the cookies and thinking about everything. I mean how dare he? Acting like a kicked puppy from the moment he found out about me.