Chapter 2

Liam's P.o.v

We arrived at the studio and went to find Alan, our manager. He told us our single had just hit number 1. I do love what makes you beautiful. Then he said this. "I think something is missing from the band."

"What do you mean?" I replied confused.
"I mean I think we should find another member for the band." We were all shocked but whatever he says we know will always help.

We all make our way back to the flat and go on the computer. "Recently I have been watching someone who does amazing covers on YouTube. He's also kinda cute." I say to the boys, then I show them his channel. They all like him.

"I think he is perfect." Zayn says. We decide we will send him a message in the morning and invite him to our studio. Everyone goes to bed except me. I'm not tired. All I can think about is this Irish man on YouTube. But I'm not gay so just as a friend. Finally I go to bed.

Waking up, I head downstairs with the boys and go to the computer. I send him a message and get a reply in seconds. He would love to come to the studio. I'm so excited! 

----------------------------------------------
I hope you like this part. This is my first story so please no hate. I really enjoy writing this and please comment any improvements or anyone you want it add in. I have also made up Alan 😂

Bye xxxx