Chapter 1

A/N so this is the first chapter of hip hop meets ballet and I hope you enjoy it. I just want to say that this is a shared story with chloe_swire! Go follow her!! This is just a short introduction chapter :) hope you like it xx

LOVE CHELSEA AND CHLOE xx

*Eva's pov*

Why can't I just get these steps right?!? My final dance exam is in two days. I need to get these steps right.

I feel like I'm living my mums life. You see before I was born mum was a dancer. She went to the NYCB which I'm just about to audition for. But she gave it all up to have me.And ever since then I have to be a dancer and I have to get into NYCB! It's not that I can't dance, I'm actually pretty good. If I do say so myself.

Arabesque, developpè, grande, pilè, relevè and pirouette.

This is the sequence that I have to get. And I just can't seem to get it right! Maybe I just wasn't cut out to be a dancer.

I turn the music on and I get lost in the music.

*Callen's pov*

Shit the police are after me! How come I just get out of jail and their already after me!? It doesn't make sense. They say I'm with the wrong group and that I need to make better friends. But I don't need to. I'm with the perfect group. So what I've tried many drugs so what I've been to jail! That doesn't matter cause I'm happy with them.

I'm on my way now to our next hip hop battle the battle red skull. Their one of the best hip hop crews in new york but I'm not scared.

Our crew consists of me, Josh, Evan, tony, Ebony, Charlotte and Shaniqua.

Shaniqua is the best female dancer you will ever see!

Tony has no bones! He can move and move and move.

Evan is one of the best robot dancers!

Charlotte is our acro master.

Josh and I are the best stunt men around. We can do anything from flips to head spins.

And Ebony is the most flexible in our crew.

So now you know our crew! We might not be the best but we do the best with what we have.

As we arrive to the community hall that is as taky as anything with missing pieces we immediately spot red skull. It consisted of all boys. How sexist and stereotypical!!! They all have their arms crossed! They don't even look tough like they think they do.

We know our choreography to perfection but I know something is missing. We need another dancer, with a different style of dance.

"Are you all ready for the battle of red skull?" The dj called over the boom box and deck.

A chorus of yeah's echo!!

"YOU KNOW IT!!!' I yell at the top of my lungs.

This will be good!