Going to Mom's

"How did you fit a ladder in you inventory?" Chara asked Frisk.

"Magic." Frisk answered vaguely.

They both stood outside of their mother's house.

"It's been a very long time since I've seen Queen Mom." Chara said looking nervous.

"I'll go in first. Alone. To explain to Mom so she won't think she's going crazy." Frisk said moving Chara out of sight till the que to come out.

-------------------------------------

"Mom, I'm home." Frisk called out.

"Hello, my child. Nice to see you safe and sound." Toriel turn from the oven to see Frisk.

"Mom, do you remember Chara?" Frisk looked into Toriel's eyes. She was shocked.

"My child, how do you know who that is?" Toriel asks while covering her mouth.

"They've been following me around in ghost form since I fell into the underground. They wanted their body back." Frisk was really nervous of Toriel's reaction.

Tears weld up in her eyes. "I- I don't know what to say."

Frisk looked away, they couldn't stand to see Toriel like this. "So I went down to the underground and dug them up."

"You what?" Toriel asked questioningly.

"They're alive again." Frisk sumed it all up. Then they went over and knocked on the front door. That was Chara's que.

Slowly Chara opened the door. "H-hi, Queen Mom."

Toriel practically fainted. "MOM!?" Frisk and Chara shouted at the same time.

Frisk slowly helped Toriel up then walked her over to a chair. "Th-this is a lot to process at one time." She said holding her head in her hands.

"Do- do you want me to leave." Chara asks looking down at their feet. Toriel looked up, "No, you're my child. You will always be my child."

Frisk smiled then placed a hand on Chara's. "Before we do anything you need a bath. You smell like the dead."

Chara glared a Frisk. "Really? I didn't think I would after all I've only been in the ground for a few years."

"My children please get along. Now Chara I- I gonna make some chocolate pie for you and then I'll call Sans to get a bed for you." She smile at the children. "I'm going to be honest, its going to take a while for me to get use to you being back Chara."

Chara nooded. Before this could get awkward Frisk grabbed Chara's hand and led them down the hall to the bathroom. "Um, Frisk do you have any clothes I could change into?" Chara asked slightly embraced for having to borrow Frisk's clothes.

"Yes but, I'll bring them in here a little latter. I need to show you were everything is and how to work the tub." Frisk pointed out somethings then walked out the room.

Chara started taking their clothes off and getting into the tub of water. Frisk popped in to bring Chara some clothes.

"You know you could knock, right?" Chara asks.

"I could but what's the point when I'd still have to come in here and give them to you?"

Chara srunches up their nose and splashes water onto Frisk. Frisk just takes their shirt off. "Well I need a new shirt now."

"Water dryes you know." Chara said slightly blushing. Chara went back to bathing not paying much attention to Frisk, until Frisk practically canon balls into the tub. This made Chara jump and scream. "What the hell Frisk!?"

Frisk laughs. "It gets pretty boring around here since there isn't that many kids around here who are my age."

Chara looks down on Frisk. "I know I've followed you everywhere."