~next day~

"Okay boys are you ready for your first day at work." The guys were in waiter outfits. "Sir I thought we were in the kitchen." "I can't have you in the kitchen. You'll get paid more with staying where the people can see you." "I'm not so great with people." "Don't be so mean Kyohei don't you want to pay back the money for Sunako." "Not really I just nabe." "You should pay her back for all the running around she did for you. So go and work." Takenaga pushes him to do work.

On the break they eat the food the chef prepared for them. They were stuffing their mouths full of food, especially Kyohei. "Hey save some food for Sunako. Here take this to her." "Why should I?" "It was your idea in the first place and had to cancel it too. Just do this for her. Even Yuki is bringing some food for Rouge." "Fine."

With Sunako~

"Nice and quiet." Sunako eating dinner in her room. 'I wonder how Rouge is doing. I gave her some food in her room but it was quiet. Maybe she is sleeping.' "You enjoying yourself?" "Ahhh! What are doing in my room eating my dinner?" "I brought you some food from the restaurant." "No thanks." "I come all the way to this creepy room and you say no. whatever." He leans in close to her face but eats her fried prawn. "Get Out!"

With other guys~

"Yuki, how has Rouge been?" "It hasn't been all that good. She is still locks herself in her room but comes out with only for school. I try to talk to her but she just has her headphones on her the whole day." "She has been real upset since that gang boss chapter. I hope she feels better." Then they hear a door slam. They go see what happened with Sunako and Kyohei. "So how did it go?" "Did she like it?" "WHO CARES?!" He left to his room. "That ended it badly." "He probably said something to her again." "Speaking of food, did you give Rouge that food from the restaurant?" "Oh no I better go give it her now." Yuki runs to Rouge's room.

Yuki Pov~

I knock on her door. "Hey rouge are you in there?" there is no response. I open the door to see she is asleep on a table with books all over. I walk up to her to and carry her to her bed. "I brought something from work today, so make sure you eat it when you wake up." I put the food on the table. "Everybody have been worried about you lately, especially Sunako and I. I hope we get the Rouge we know back." I kiss her on her forehead, "feel better so we can eat together like a family and eat nabe okay." I left her room and back to mine."

Rouge Pov~

Dreaming

"Rei!" a younger me running to older boy, "Hi Rou, how are you?" "I'm great! Can you teach me how to fight like you?" "Are you sure? Is mom okay with it?" "No, she says I'll get hurt but I want to be like you!" the older boy looks astonished by her actions but pats her head and smiles, "Okay ill teach how to fight okay? Just don't get hurt." "Thank you Rei!" I smile and hug him and he does the same.

Time skip

A younger was sleeping then heard yelling from downstairs. She walks down to hear her parents, mostly her dad, and Rei. "I'm so tired of getting you out of trouble!" "I was doing perfectly fine without your help!" "By almost costing your life! Do you have any idea what we have done for you and you just throw it all away like nothing!" "I know that!" "Then start acting like it! Think about me, your mother, or your sister who looks up to you? Do you want to influence your sister to be like you?!" everything was silent until the mother spoke, "we'll talk about this in the morning." Rei went upstairs to find the younger me with tears in her eyes. "Why are you still up?" he picked her up and went to her room. Rei took her in the bed and was getting ready to leave until his sleeve was tugged. "Rei are you okay?" He looks at her with concern in her voice, "yes I'm fine." He bent down, "I want you to have this." It was a gold bracelet, "and to promise to be stronger than me and never to forget me okay?" she was confused, "Okay Rei but I want to give you this and not forget me either." She gave him a silver bracelet. "I promise." "Pinky promise?" he smiles how cute she is, "Pinky promise."