"Are there any objections?"

I gazed up at Stephen who looked beautiful in his clean, black suit. He gave me a rueful smile and I shook my head.

"I object," a hesitant  voice with a heavy Portuguese accent sounded from the thick crowd, "I do not want my sister marrying someone she does not love."

There was an eruption of gasps which turned into a swarm of mutterings. I glanced at my parents, my father looked pale as death and my mother like his murderer. I gazed back into the crowd searching for the voice. My eyes landed on Keller and my head spun. Beside him, she stood next to a sitting, smug Carmo. Her face was familiar, a golden reflection of my father's. Green eyes, pointed nose and soft features. She was an exotic twist on him, her curly, dark hair was wild and her golden skin darker than his. I've seen her already. On the football team, she was one of the best players. She was...

"My sister?" I gasped with wide eyes.

"Well this is entertaining," Stephen muttered in my ear sounding amused, "An impossible marriage. An illegitimate child. Stay tuned for more on why being royal doesn't suck so much ass."

"Shut the fuck up," I breathed in shock, not even remembering that I was in a church.

Then realization hit me and I grinned down at my fuming mother who was whispering furiously in Nena's ear.

"I guess the wedding's off," I turned to Stephen and grinned at him, "Who would've thought that dad's infidelity would save my ass?"

I smiled to myself as the noise grew louder and louder until I saw the girl being whisked away and Carmo and Keller following behind them. I glanced at my parents one last time.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and dragged him away, "This is going to be fun."

He grinned down at me like the royal badass he was.

We managed to sneak out the the room without being noticed. It took us around fifteen minutes to find the room that Carmo and they were in. When we got there I had to blackmail the guards to let me in. These guys were making me go bankrupt! Have they no hearts?

I opened the door slowly and peeped in, the girl was sitting on a golden chaise biting her nails, Carmo was pacing in front of an old portrait of Mary and Keller... Keller was leaning on the wall directly in front of the door. My heart stopped when our eyes met. I didn't move until he stepped forward. Carmo stopped pacing and the gi–my sister looked up at me. It was strange knowing that my dad had another sperm walking the earth. I gave her a small smile and entered the room, Stephen closed the door behind him.

There was a short moment of tension before everyone started laughing. Not believing what they just did. Keller avoided making eye contact with me when we quieted down. He looked breath taking in the dark blue suit, I just wanted to run up to him and muss up his nearly styled hair. Running my fingers through it a million times and his lips traced mine.

"I'm sorry I crashed your wedding and didn't make a good first impression," the girl smiled nervously at me cutting off my train of thought thankfully, "I'm Julinha and I was just as shocked as you were a few days ago when Carmo told me that I was a princess. I'm so sor–

I ran up to her and cut her off with a tight hug.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I gushed kissing her cheeks repeatedly and she just laughed and hugged me back awkwardly.

"This is sweet and all," Stephen started in a dry voice and everyone glared at him, " I am grateful. God, I'm grateful. But our parents will have our asses for embarrassing them like that."

"Since when do you care about respect for authority?" Carmo smirked at him and he sneered.

"I don't it's just tha–

The door swung open and I let go of Julinha.

My mother stormed into the room red faced and defeated. She glared at me for a while and then deflated.

"You win, okay," she would have looked sad if it weren't for the bitter glint in her eyes when she looked at Keller and said, "Marry him for all I care."

She didn't even look at Julinha she just turned and left the room with her smug aura tainted.

-

A/N

I'm SO SO SORRY! Now that the apology is out of the way omffff!!!!!! 21+k reads????? :o that's INSANE thank you so much for reading omg!! I appreciate it so much! In other words, how's that for a plot twist (; lol only a few more chapters to go. I know I break my promises but I am finishing this book before the week end T_T and I'll probably do side books (Mark and Ali, Julinha's story and probably a sequel) who knows :) stay good people and thanks sooo much for reading I love you a lot.

❤️