Hospital Snuggles

A/N: Louis and Harry are walking back home late at night after their date but they're harassed by a group of homophobes and the night ends in a big, white hospital room.

WARNING!: Physical abuse, homophobic people, cursing.

-

-

-

-

Louis' POV

"Hey faggots!" a low voice behind us yells. 

Harry and I turn around quickly and face a group of guys our age, maybe a little older. They all have broad shoulders and muscled bodies. 

The guy that shouted is smoking a cigarette and he is holding a bottle of vodka. 

Harry squeezes my hand tightly, which tells me that he's scared. We turn around again and fasten our pace. 

"Oh, don't walk away so fast." Another voice shouts at us. 

We ignore him and keep moving. 

We need to get out of here. 

Suddenly, while we're walking, Harry releases my hand. 

"That won't help. You're still a fag!" the same voice shouts and we hear the guys behind us start to run. 

So do we. 

They're faster and pass us; they turn around and stop us. Three of them are in front of us and two are behind us. They're surrounding us. 

"Leave us alone, please." I whisper. 

I don't know why I whisper because I tried to speak loudly. 

They all start to laugh except for Harry and I. 

"Your species is disgusting." One of the guys behind us hisses. 

As if being homosexual makes you a different kind of species? 

"You guys deserve to fucking burn to death!" the guy next to him snarls. 

I see Harry's body stiffen next to me and I try to grab his hand, which only made it worse. 

"Yeah, no. I wouldn't do that, fag." The guy with the cigarette in front of us says. 

I do it anyway. 

One of them makes a gagging sound and the others start to laugh. 

"You anal assassins are more deadly than all natural disasters put together!" the guy with the leather jacket says and he joins the other guy who is still pretending to gag. 

I close my eyes for a second the stop myself from crying. 

Why am I so weak? 

Harry lowers his head and doesn't say a word. Like he knows what's about to happen and accepts it. 

"If I were this country's ruler I would decapitate all of your people. You're toxic; you should be treated worse than mosquitos! Punched to death." The guy behind us says and before I know it he grabs my arms and puts them on my back. 

The other guy behind us does the same with Harry. 

The three guys in front of us start kicking us and I receive a heavy kick right in my stomach and I fall to my knees. 

"Stop!" I cry out. 

Harry is crying and another guy hits him in his throat. 

He winces.