Chapter 08

--Your POV--

While I'm walking on the side-road, thinking about what Makita-chan told me on the text. It's bugging on my mind and I can't even forget about it. This is so stressful, what would I do with my feelings.

"F/n-chan!" It's Yuuri. I smiled at her. "Ohayō!" She beamed. "Ohayō!" I said as nice as possible.

"How's your foot?" She ask. I look down at my foot. "Oh, Its fine. Thanks for worrying. Uh, the text you sent me yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I sleep the moment when i got home." I respond.

"Oh that's why!" She said. "Actually, I was worried. Thought i've done something that'll make annoy you." She added and sighed in relief.

"What? No Yuuri you haven't done anything!" I said. She chuckled. "And then..? I thought that maybe you like Mabuchi-kun as well." She said.

Well... Yeah, that's it... I love Kou but... I thought. "Uh, N-no! We were really just close." I said and smiled nervously. "Oh alright, let's go then." She said happily.

--Time Skip--

Yuuri open the door and we walk inside the classroom. I saw Murao and Futaba is there already. "Ohayō!" I greet them, and I saw Kominato is there.

"Ohayō! Kominato!" I said happily. "Ohayō." He greeted back nicely and went back talking to Murao and Futaba. "Ohayō!" They greeted back. "Ohayō." Kou said behind me. I shrieked and my heart start to beat, damn fastly.

"O-Ohayō!" I beamed nervously. Futaba raises an eyebrow at me, I just rolled my eyes at her. Our professor had arrived and starts our class.

--Time Skip--

So basically, right now Me and Kou left on the classroom doing the unfinished business while the others went home already. "Let's get this over with. Hurry up and start writing." He said and start writing on the paper. While me, Just doing nothing. I don't know what to write either.

For some reason I feel nervous. Up until yesterday, I never got nervous. His neat handwriting, his angular hands, his shoulders. The glimpses of his eyes between the gaps on his fringe stands out. No, this is bad.

I glanced at him, He's the person Yuuri likes. He looks at me and I flinch a little bit. He frowned. "Write." He said. "For a while now you haven't been moving your hand at all... Show it to me." He said.

I give him the paper. "You haven't written a single letter!" He exclaimed. "Sorry!" I pouted sheepishly. "Hah. And you were offering to do it all on your own..." He said.

"You're still working on the report?" A voice behind on the door ask. It's Tanaka-sensei. "Ah. Yeah... We have a bit left." Kou respond. "Bring it to the staff room once you're done, Okay?" Tanaka-sensei said.

"We know that." Kou respond. "Okay." I respond. Before he leaved he took a glance at Kou's back. "Kou isn't actually a grump, right?" He said and leave.

"Is there something stuck to my back?" Kou ask and back-faced me. "Ah... yeah there is." I said and look at the band-aid sticked on his uniform.

~ "GRUMP <3" ~

"I can't reach it. Get it off for me." He said, more like in struggle voice. "Oh... Uh sure." I said.