Chapter 04

I'm heading to the faculty to get our print-outs and some other paper activities. While I was walking in the hallway, I saw Tanaka-Kun and Tanaka-Sensei talking. I just look at them for a seconds then Kou turn his head to my direction.

"What are you staring at?" He growls.

"What? I do not stare!" I said and stuck out at my tongue.

I slam the faculty door too loud. Psh! He thought i'm staring even though i just look at them. My sensei look at me and more like annoyed.

He glared. "Could you please enter at the faculty carefully?" He said.

"Gomen-nasai." I said then bowed.

I grabbed the pile of print-outs. I use my foot to open the door, but It's hard to open than i thought. After I open it, Tanaka-Kun stop and look at me and more like smirking in my stupidity.

"You look struggling for carrying that." He stated.

"Well at least help me out." I said.

"No. You can do that and besides i'll go upstairs." He respond.

I frowned. That is so un-gentleman of him. I never expect this side of him. Tanaka-sensei called him, but Kou glared and leave. Tanaka-sensei frowned and he walks towards me.

"Sorry about him. Come on i'll help you." He said then help me. Well at least his brother is gentleman. I thanked to him.

"What room are you?" He ask while we are walking on the hallway.

"Room 1-2 Sensei." I respond.

He looks at me. "Could you please be friends and nice to him?" He ask.

I jaw dropped, "Nice? To him? He's not even nice to me." I said.

He chuckled. "He's just always like that but he is nice." He stated.

I just nods and smiled. We've reached my room and handed me the stacks of papers. I thanked to him, he smiled at me before walking away.

*Time Skip

It's almost lunch time. Futaba-chan decided to take a lunch with our other female classmates since i'm not hungry and not in the mood. So i went at the corner of the window outside sitting alone like im hiding to someone.

"Heh why are you all alone?" Tanaka-kun ask while chuckling a bit.

Oh that chuckles. I miss that so bad. "Uh! It's nothing." I respond and look away.

I saw some boys who's fawning over me. They called me senpai-chan and they bugging me so much. I quickly stood up and was about to walk away. I was startled when Kou is still there.

"Eh? You're still here?" I exclaimed. "So many boys." I mumbled.

He looks at me and suddenly pulled me into his arm while the other hand is supporting his chin. Is this some kind of comforting me? This smells! My heart is beating fast. The boys muttered something as they walk passed by us. They were talking and gossiping.

"So, tell me. Why are you all alone?" He ask.

I pulled away and look at him. "It's nothing." I respond.

"Well, then. See you." He said and walks away.

"See you tanaka-kun." I said.

"It's Mabuchi." He said. His back is facing me.

It's probably hurt when I call him like that. "Kou!" I called him.

"Calling me by my first name already?" He ask.

"Well, i'll add Kun. It's Kou-kun, is it okay?" I ask.

"Do what you please." He respond. Then he walks away. He is somehow scary a bit. I don't know what's with that cold heart.