Uprising Emotions ||EDITED||

"We're here. This is the place gorilla pointed us to."

Genos said with the pound of his shoe, while you and Saitama gazed at the tall, plain building.

"Oh good. I almost got lost for a second. It's because you two took so much time." He said, turning his suspicious gaze at you with his sharp, simplistic black eyes, embedding themselves into your avoiding orbs. Your face broke into a sweat with the obvious addressing. Guilt and anxiety ran through your veins as your face go pale.

'I.... Still can't tell him... What would he think if I told him I just crushed an alien's skull to bits, and the freak turned out to be the one who killed my family...That's just fucked up, even I don't believe it.... I mean, do aliens even exist? He won't believe me... And even if he did....' You clenched your fist in irritation, gritting your teeth as you bow your head, frustrated.

You turn your lowered head as your hair covers your frightened eyes, furrowing your brows as your grim thoughts continue to flow.

'What if he... Abandons me?'

Your stomach churned with nervousness as you felt your breath hitch your throat.

No. You can't have that happening now... What should you do?

Saitama could only stare at your weird behavior, tilting his head unknowingly to the side as the cyborg beside him crouch with preparedness. He felt agitated again as his chest tightens, something that happens to him when you give off a dark vibe. What was going on with you?

Worry was gracing his simplistic features as your low, eerie chuckling caught him off guard. The laugh you made was like a laugh that simply screamed "I'm gonna go crazy". You just didn't know what to do,

And the baldy's nosey behavior is slightly getting on your nerves. It was nice that he cared, but he just wouldn't stop mentioning it, driving you mad the whole time. You weren't so good under pressure.

You suddenly pulled him beside you with brute force, causing the baldy to bang against your stiff body. His face sweats in nervousness as your annoyed and infuriated eyes glance at his slightly terrified, simplistic expression, making him shut his mouth and force in his complaints.

Inching towards his ear, you breathe out these words with your seemingly, threatening voice.

"Hey, now is not the time. Can't you just let it go for a second and we'll talk later?"

Your voice resounded. You couldn't think of an excuse, so you just did it your way. Threatening.

You let him go with a huff, crossing your arms as you focus your gaze towards the building, your cheeks slightly puffing as you sighed. Him, on the other hand, understood your slight annoyance. Maybe now really isn't the time, he should just set it aside for later. He stared at your cute expression with his blank face, not really sure with his decision. Just thinking about the horrible possibilities of bad scenarios happening to you today is making him agitated. No matter how long he has been with you, he still couldn't shake off his instincts about yo-

Wait, did he just think you were cute?

He turned his head in embarrassment as he scratches his cheeks, vigoriously denying the statement as his mind drifts away from his sole problem just now. Even with this guy's complex feelings about everything real that has happened around him, he's still a simple minded guy at heart, which made him so different from other people.

'No way..... Right?' His voice resonated in his head countless times, before turning to you again.

BOOOOOOOOOM