Mysterious Raid ||EDITED||

"Sensei, I sense several life signs closing in, please be prepared!"

"Huh-"

Before Saitama could react to Genos' sudden proclamation, a loud blast came from the ceiling, revealing a hideous monster with its transparent head showing its brain. He resembles that of a praying mantis, yet its build still looked like human, except for the gigantic claws serving as its hands.

"What the..!?" You grunted, using your arm to cover your head from the falling bits of pebbles.

Its feet touched the room floor in a flash, "HEHEHEH! MY NAME-"

But you were faster.

As if on slow motion, before the mutated creature speak its name, you stood from your seat with a spin, unleashing the limitless ability of your intelligence.

'In this kind of situation, I need a one-hit-kill move. In order to do that, I have to focus all my strength in one melee. If I do a roundhouse kick, it will take too long.'

You smirked smugly before making up your mind.

'Maybe, a punch will do.'

You poured all of your concentration on your speed so you could massacre the villain by the use of pure acceleration, a technique you figured out after weeks of practice. You calculated the amount of force and speed you needed to kill the creature in a split second, and focused the solved formula into your fist. You grit your teeth in determination and clenched your fingers tight, waiting for the right time to inflict the blow.

'Now!'

In the speed of light, you crushed the poor, insignificant creature's skull in a millisecond, making its brain juices splash all over the wall beside Saitama. Some of its weird blood splattered on the mad baldy's face. But he wasn't angered with the smear of blood, he was rather raged with the monster suddenly destroying his ceiling without his consent. He gazed at nothing in particular, still in shock of the crumbled ceiling.

"Phew. Good thing that worked." You whispered to yourself, gazing at your bruised knuckles. You looked at it with a troubled expression, worried about the next time you will be using this technique.

'Shit, I think I went too far... Now my fist stings.'

"Now you've done it, you little shits..." You heard Saitama grumble, making you sweat-drop as you gaze at him with a raised brow, your smoking fist still in the air. You were a little irritated too, some monster just dirtied your knuckles with its icky blood, of course you'd be mad. You returned your gaze to your right hand and scoffed in disgust, whipping your head away with a grunt.

Genos watched your facade in disbelief, wondering about something. He concluded that you were about the same level as him from the first time you met, yet he felt like there was still a huge power gap between the two of you.

Like there was still something more to you.

Maybe you were holding back?聽

He dismissed the thoughts with a nod, telling himself that it is too soon to assume so many things about you. Unlike his Sensei, you were hard to read. He felt some kind of mysterious aura around you at all times, making it difficult for him to know....

'Just who are you, (Name)?'

"There seems to be more of them outside." Genos said, saving the thoughts for later while snatching away both of your attentions from your problems. He hastily opened the door, a glaring Saitama following behind him.聽