Oh god she was procrastination

She walked over the where Harry was waiting. He got up and she gave him a nod. He grabbed her hand and apprated to a new forest, with new trees, and new leaves.

Hermione felt a singe tear slide down her check. She suddenly felt more lonely than ever, and wanting her Draco.

------------------------------------------------

Draco follower behind the pack as they headed down the small streets of Adlington. It is a quiet, small, humble town, with the proud population of 700 people.

Draco looked in windows as her passed, and felt himself longing for a small, quiet life such as this. He found Himself longing for a long life filled with the people who he loved. He wanted a small, peaceful death, with a small funeral, only for the people who loved him.

Draco was sick of all of the fighting. He wished for on side to just win already. so that they could all stop the violence and get on with their lives.

They finally came to a small house made of red brick. Through the window he could see a fire crackling in a fire place.

They started up the walk. Bellatrix raised her wand at the door and shot it with a jinx that caused it to explode off of its hinges. They all stormed up past the threshold and into the small house, Draco bringing up  the rear.

He heard a woman scream.

Then a voice yelled, "CRUCIO!"

Followed by more screams.

A high cackle of laughter caused him to cringe. He watched Bellatrix point her wand at the witch who was slumped on the floor.

"This will teach you not to disobey the Dark Lord! AVADA KE-"

"Wait." Came the calm voice of Voldemort. "I want Draco to do it"

Draco went white.

"My Lord, I don't deserve this honor." He stammered."

"Of course you do my boy. After all you were the one who killed Albus Dumbldore."

"But my lord-"

"Draco." Said the Dark Lord. "You've killed fro me once before." He shifted closer and whisoered in Draco's ear. "I would like to see you do it again."

That when Draco realized exactly why Voldemort was there. Someone had told him the truth about what had happened that night on the astronomy tower. And now Draco owed him a death, a death in which he would repay tonight.

Draco looked at the woman who kneeled before him. She looked up at him, fear evident in her eyes. She was muggleborn, Just like Hermione. Oh god. He felt like he was going to be sick.

He lifted his wand with a trembling hand and looked towards the woman. She closed her eyes and stopped crying. She lifted her fragile frame until she was on her feet once again. She was brave. Draco looked at her and realized that she was probably only a few years older that she was. They might have even gone to Hogwarts at the same time.

That's when it hit him. This girl was never going to get married, grow old, have children, possible even grandchildren, and she wasn't going to die a beautiful death, surrounded by the people who loved her.

"Come now Draco." Urged Voldemort.

"Avada Kedavra."

And a flash of green light.

---------------------------------------------

That night Hermione cried herself to sleep. She cried for Ron, who had left her and Harry; she cried for harry, who had lost so much; she cried for Hogwarts, her home, in which she might never see again. She cried for Ginny, Luna, Neville, Seamus, Dean, Lavender, Pavarti, Fred, George, Molly, Arthor, Sirius, James, Lily, Remus, Tonks, Moody, Fluer, Bill, Draco. But most of all she cried for herself, and for her old life, and for her life to come.

------------------------------------------

Voldemort put a hand on Draco's shoulder.

"Well done Draco." He said. "Draco is excused for the rest of the evening. We will not need him for out next stop."

Draco stumbled out of the house and dissaparated as soon as he crossed the threshold.

He ran into his house and into the drawing room that his mother sat in. She stood when she saw the tears on his cheeks.

"Draco wh-"

"Mom." he said as he walked into her open arms.

------------------------------

Done! not the longest chapter, but it is definitely longer than the last three.

But I guess quality work is better than stretching it out.

Quality over quantity!