Chapter 5

Leia was pushed into a room and the door shut behind her. She stumbled slightly and looked around her, using her newfound Jedi-echolocation skills to locate any obstacles that might be in her way. Finding none, she made her way through the room hesitantly. "Hello, Leia." An ominous voice said behind her. She quickly turned around, finding no one. She turned back around to see two yellow and red eyes staring into hers. In the faint distance, she could hear someone screaming. The voice sounded painfully familiar... Luke!!
Leia gasped and grabbed her lightsaber. Igniting its golden blade, she swept the room using it as a light source. She began to relax after realizing no one was there and that it was a dream.
"Leia?" Luke's voice carefully entered the room, followed by his shadowed figure and his green ignited lightsaber that illuminated his anxious face. "I had a disturbing dream." She sighed and switched on her bedside lamp.
Luke closed his lightsaber and placed it on the bedside table next to hers. Leia could sense the pulses from his mind attempting to relax her, and she was glad they were working. She sighed and sat up straighter, allowing room for Luke to sit if he wanted.
Luke sat across from her on the bed, staring questioningly at her. Leia started to explain the dream to him, but to her surprise, he cut her off. "I've had the same dream" he told Leia understandingly, "except I wasn't screaming. Someone else was."
His eyes were unfocused while he explained his dream, and Leia found herself listening intently.
"It sounds like instead of you screaming, it was me." She said, slightly unnerved.
"Have you had any other dreams?" He prompted, ignoring her statement. "Not that I remember. And if they were anything like that one I would remember them." She said.
Luke nodded sympathetically. "Well, get more sleep. I'll make sure you have no more crazy dreams." He smiled tightly. And with a sudden shift in mood, he stared intensely into Leia's eyes. " And if you have any more of these dreams, tell me immediately. They may connect with mine."
Leia nodded, and thought about asking Luke about the rest of his dreams, but then decided she didn't want to know this late at night. Besides, by not elaborating he had already made it clear that he didn't want to discuss them either.
"Well, goodnight, Your Highness." Luke smiled warmly and left the room. At the last minute, he popped his head back in and stuck his arm out. His lightsaber flew obediently into his hand and he half smiled again. "Sorry, I forgot it in here."
Leia chuckled slightly and turned her light off when Luke closed the door. She tuned out every noise except her own breathing and focused on it, thinking and meditating over the dream until she slept again.