"Okay let's go, I'm  exhausted and I already know lanes going to get annoyed if we wake late" Luna rolled her eyes in annoyance with her brother.

***

Luna and Jack settled into her room. She changed into a large tee shirt and spandex shorts. While Jack just wore his sweats that hung low on his hips.

They cuddled up next to each other. Luna laying her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I really missed cuddling" Luna told him, planting small kisses on his chest. "I did too, glad we have a few vacation days till we get back" he tells her, kissing her head.

"Lets get some sleep" he tells her, kissing her lips before rolling over spooning her.

***

The next morning Luna heard voices coming towards her room causing her to wake up out of her dead sleep.

"Wake her up, I'm hungry" she heard Lane.

"Okay I'm going, chill" she heard Matthew.

"You guys fight often" Joeys voice pops up.

"All three of you are repulsive shut up and wake the girl up" She heard Luke's voice.

She panicked and went wide eyed scurrying to lock the door. She ran back and shook Jack till he was fully awake.

"What what?" He asked, sitting up.

"Put a shirt on, Lane, Matthew, and my little brother are coming" she whisper shouted at him.

He went wide eyed and grabbed his hoodie throwing it on quickly.

Luna unlocked the door; opening it just as they were about to knock.

"We were-" Lane stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on Jack who was standing behind me.

"When did he get here?" He asked Luna, as if Jack wasn't standing behind her.

Luna went to talk but Jack cut her off. "This morning early. Nice to see you too Lane. Oh and you too Matthew" he smiled at them patting Matthews back pulling Luna through them to walk down stairs.

Luna stifled a laugh at her brother and Matthews faces. Walking down stairs she was glad that Jack handled it in a mature way.

Luna walked into the dining room with Jack following behind her as they held hands.

The whole table for quiet then they noticed Jack standing behind her. "Who is this?" Mr. Espinosa asked, crossing his arms Mr. Vince raised his brow.

"Uh Uncle, daddy this is my boyfriend Jack. He'll be with us for the next couple days" Luna said, laughing nervously.

Jack walked over to them both. "Nice to meet you, I've heard many things. I'm Jack Johnson" Jack told them, shaking their hands respectfully.

"Hello Jack, I assume your taking care of my girl?" Mr. Vince asked him, holding a grip on his hand.

Luna winced as it looked as if it hurt but Jack kept a straight face "of course sir, don't plan on not taking care of her" he smiled.