Chapter 5: The Note

I was in class and there was a note just sitting on my desk, it had my name on it. Cameron was talking to the teacher about talking to the class, the principle already said it was ok. So I opened the note and it said " I'm sorry for bullying you. WAIT, NO IM NOT! I hope you kills yourself pathetic girl that Cameron doesn't deserve. I bet he is only dating you because someone is paying him, with your poor family it probably ain't much, $1 everyday. He might would charge much more but he feels sorry for you because you're fat and stupid. The only guy who would date you is getting paid or a blind guy. But now I think about it even a blind guy won't date you because your to fat for him. You would probably squash him. Then, there would be no more blind guy and somebody better warn Cameron before he gets killed liked the blind guy."It was from Annie and Veronica shocker I knew it was too clever just to be one person. I started crying, then Cameron ran into the room and asked why I was crying, I just handed him the note. I saw his fist clench and I saw his jaw tighten. He stomped to the front and said "this is what I'm going to talk about you guys, but not all of you bullying others especially Hannah I want it to stop. If you are a true fan you will listen to what I have to say and stop bullying." So he talked for what felt like forever, but soon stopped. Everyone is looking around the room laughing at me because I don't know why. Then I heard everyone say "Cameron is falling for Hannah he must be stupid or something." Cameron grabbed my hand and walked down to the office and called my mom " he asked her if he could take me home or just somewhere other than here. He found out my mom put him on my pick up list." She said he could, so he signed me out. Ran up stairs left me down stairs gave the slip to the teacher, ran back down and we walked out the door. He asked me "how do you do it everyday? How do you handle it?" I just replied with " I don't know, just knowing you was here for me at the time your videos helped." He sighed "I wish I knew before now. Maybe I could have helped you more." "Cameron, but you was here for me and you just didn't know it. If it wasn't for you I don't know what would have happened to me. I'm so grateful I found your videos and that I met you. Don't feel bad because you didn't meet me sooner because you may have never met me at all. I'm just one of your billions of fans and some of them are probably dealing with the same thing. You want to know something, I would rather have you helping all them except just me."
He look at me with the confusion in his eyes "Hannah, you don't understand how genuine of a person you are. I just can't get how you have to go through this everyday. I mean what in the world did you do to deserve this. Hannah also you are more than a fan to me, way more." At that moment I felt something for Cameron she knew she loved the person in the videos but now she loved the actual person. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating fast and my mind way all over the place. When I finally could speak I said "Cameron if I'm more than a fan, then what am I to you?"
He turned his head and his eyes was burning into me and I couldn't look away. He finally said "let's go home!"

The car ride home was silent and all I could think about is what am I to Cameron. What does he think of me? When we got home he got out of the car ran to my side and opened the door. What a gentleman I thought, but gosh his arm muscles was huge. I started walking up the path to my house and there was huge puddle of water on the sidewalk. I was about to walk right through it but I felt strong arms lifting me up into bridal style and walking through the puddle. When we got to the porch I tried to get down to unlock the door. But he wouldn't put me down instead he threw me over his shoulder, let me just say he has a nice butt. He asks "where are your keys?" The funny thing was they were in my back pocket so I tried to get them out but I couldn't reach them. He got the hint he reached into my back pocket pulling the key out which made me blush. He unlocked the door and took off his shoes and he started towards the stair, in my mind I was like there is no way you are packing me up the stairs. But he realized he forgot to shut and lock the door, perfect time to get down. He walked over to the door and I started squirming trying to get out of his grip, but the only thing that I got was hard slap to my butt and him telling me " you keep moving around like that you will get smacked again." After that I just dangled my butt hurt, he walked up the stairs my thought the whole way up was don't fall or drop me. We got to my room he sat me down on the bed he pulled my shoes off and put them in my closet. I told him to "shut off the light and close the door." When he did my ceiling looked like a night sky, he laid down beside me. After a couple of minutes he said "it's beautiful Hannah, but nothing could compare to the beauty of you. I know you are about to turn fourteen, but please give me the honor of being your boyfriend." I didn't know what to say I have known him for only a couple days now, I don't know. "Cameron I haven't known you very long though but...." At that moment Cameron starred deep in my eyes and I couldn't continue or speak a word. Then he started leaning in slowly and he kissed me it was full of passion I didn't kiss at first but then my lips started moving in sinc with his. He stopped and said "so will you be my girlfriend." At this moment how could I say no,but my mom won't allow this. So, I guess it is a yes or no? "Cameron yes I would love to be your girlfriend, but................
Is she going to say yes or no? If she says yes, is she going to keep this from her mom or tell her? If she says no she has nothing to worry about, but Cameron will be crushed! Keep reading to find out her answer!