All your little things

*Maya's POV*
"Lucas...Lucas...Lucas"I say pushing him."What"he groans with his eyes still shut."I need my body to go help the kids get ready we have to go shopping"I say playing with his hair."But your body is so warm and I'm still sleepy"says Lucas rubbing my stomach."Lucas the sooner you get up the sooner we can get in the shower"I say whispering shower."Shower,Together"says Lucas smiling.I nod and smile he hops off of me and says "what are you waiting for women go get them ready"he says pushing me out of bed.Why do I always have to bribe him does he really love me.Im sure it's nothing.I say pushing it to the back of my mind."Ameila,Katylin,Bailey"I say knocking on their door."Mommy they yell."Who wants to go shopping"I say."Meeeee"they all scream."Okay put on your outfits"I say as I lay down the outfits."Little Lucas"I say knocking on his door"Hi mommy"he says he is already dressed"Uhh hey buddy who dressed you"i say scratching my hair."Daddy said if he helped me get dressed you would help him with his problem"he says Smiling.My eyes go wide."Okay Buddy continue watching tv"I say shutting the door.I walk back into our room to see Lucas sitting on the bed on his phone.I sneak behind him to see what's he doing he is texting.....MISSY.Im head cheerleader he can't like her more than me.Obviously not I'm his girlfriend not her. Hey Lucas"I say glaring at him."Uhhh...hey Maya ready for our shower"he says throwing his phone."What are you hiding"I say."Nothing"he says putting his phone behind his back."Okay let's get ready for our shower"I say not believing a word he says.I run into the bathroom and turn on the water.I take off all my clothes.Shit I forgot my towel."Lucas Baby"I say cracking the door."Yes shortstack"he says."Can you give me my towel I forgot it"I say."Can you get it"he says smirking."Nope I'm naked"I say."I know"he says.Fine.I put back on my clothes and run to get my towel.While I'm walking in the bathroom.He starts to take his shirt off."NOPE"I yell and lock the door."SHORTSTACK OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR"he yells."No can do"I say.
*Skip the shower*
"Hey I'm out the shower"I say opening the door still wrapped in my towel.Lucas is already dressed he looks handsome."Hey may"he says."Lucas I have a serious question for you"I say remembering what I thought about earlier."Yes"he says sitting down gesturing for me to sit on his lap.As I sat on his lap I ask"Why do you love me "I say."Because your you I love you"he says smiling."I'm sure you do"I say laughing."What is that suppose to mean"he says."The only way I can get you to do anything is if I have to pleasure you in return"I say running my fingers through my wet hair."Yeah I'm a dude"he says laughing."So you only like me for my body"I say wide eyed."No I love your bright blue eyes and your long blonde hair and that when you smile you always close your eyes and when you hear Farkle make a joke you pretend to laugh to save his feeling I Love you....you having big boobs is a plus"he says laughing."So you pay attention to all that stuff"I say surprised."Yeah I love you"he says for about the 100th time."We do too"you hear your kids yell from your doorway."We love you"they say and run away."I'm in love with you"he sings."And all your little things"I sing back.I kiss him and finish getting ready.I love my new family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey long time no update I missed you guys so I hope you guys liked this.Next chapter will be them going shopping.and that girl with the big curly hair in the picture is supposed to be how my looks so with any outfit on.Comment below how old you guys are so I can know what and what not to write in this book.Okay.I love
You awesome nerds💍😘💍💍😘😂👏🏽👏🏽😬💍👅😋👅💄😀👨‍👩‍👧👨‍👩‍👧