Sometimes they even get lucky and have to be in the same place at the same time. It's rare, but when it happens their trips are very special and they fall in love more and more with each day that they get to spend with each other.

Sure, they have fights every now and again just like any other couple, but they're never big fights and they always end up back in the same bed at the end of the day.

Most days, Carter's thoughts are occupied with him and everything about him and the same goes for Harry.

Pandora swears up and down that he's going to ask her to marry him soon, but Carter pushes the thought aside and shrugs her off like it's nothing.

It's not that she doesn't want to marry him, she's just afraid because the last time she was engaged things went horribly wrong. She adores the man and everything about him, but she doesn't know if she's ready for that kind of commitment, doesn't know if she feels comfortable starting a family and settling down with another artist who changes his mind just as much as she does.

Her day goes by pretty fast even though the hours are long and painful for her clients and, before she realizes it, it's time for her to head back to the hotel to chance and then meet Harry at the gallery.

The streets are crowded and the lights are absolutely breathtaking. Carter doesn't bother trying to push past people in her rush because she's far too caught up in the beauty of the city. She knows that Harry will be waiting on her, but she just can't help it. The city in itself is a masterpiece and she can't help getting lost in its beauty.

Her walk back ends up taking about an hour and she has to rush to get ready. Sure, she could've just gone without any makeup or anything fancy, but these things are supposed to be super fancy and she doesn't want to be the odd one out or to embarrass Harry.

It's nearly eight when she finally makes it to the gallery. She can't find Harry anywhere in the crowd of people, so she decides to just look around a little bit on her own until she can find him.

Everything is just as beautiful as the city outside and she's immediately enthralled. Her eyes wander from paintings, to photographs, and to drawings and she never wants to look away. That's the problem with Harry and his art: she never wants to look away.

There's a massive piece on the far wall and she can't really make out what it is between all of the people and the distance and she still hasn't found Harry. She makes her way over to the piece anyway, her curiosity getting the best of her.

The thing is massive! Carter's eyes are wide and bright as she absorbs every little detail. He'd drawn it in charcoal of all things and it looks a little bit like inception. A large frame stands out In the background and there's a woman in front of it. In front of the woman is a man on one knee with a small black box in his hands and the words 'Will you marry me?' sprawled out next to him in Harry's neat handwriting.

And then it hits her. The woman is her and the man in front of her is Harry. He's going to ask her to marry him tonight.

Intent to find him, Carter turns around and starts looking again. But he's already behind her and down on one knee with a small black box in his hands and a wide smile on his lips.

She looks at him with wide and glossy eyes, trying her best not to give in to her urge to run away or throw her hand up and over her mouth.

"You're late, but I'm still willing to ask anyway. I had this speech planned out and everything but there really aren't any words that I can say that I haven't said to you already or words that will quite capture what I want to say. So, Carter Alexandra Holloway, will you marry me?"