A frantic squirrel caught my eye as it tried to scratch at something on its back. 

Upon further inspection, a paper bomb was smoking, about to blow at any minute. 

Snatching the small rodent up, I stripped the ninja weapon off of the innocent creature and crumbled it, stopping the mammal’s fiery death. 

"Well, how are you doing this fine day?"  Someone asked from behind me.  Throwing the paper down, I turned to look at the source of the voice. 

It was Lee. 

As he approached me, the squirrel squeaked in annoyance at being held.  After hugging the small furry animal, I let go of it and it scurried off into the trees. 

"Well, I'm not sure about the fine part."  Lee stopped right in front of me.  "Something still isn’t right.”  I mumbled to myself and  turned away front the green clad boy.    You said as you turned away from him.

"I agree!"  He piped up as I started to walk away. 

*What is it then if it wasn’t the squirrel!?*  I contemplated as Lee followed after me.  An urgency struck me, making my stride quicken.  The sound of a log shattering snapped me out of my thoughts.  Appearing on a branch near the sound, the scene of three ninjas attacking Sakura was right in front of me.  It seemed that her two teammates were recovering from a fight. 

"Leaf Hurricane!"  Lee yelled as he knocked the three ninjas away from Sakura with a few harsh kicks.  Appearing next to Sasuke, I inspected him for any major injuries. 

Lee began to drone on about something, but something on Sasuke’s neck distracted me from the young ninja’s speech.  

A Cursed Seal was pulsating off of Sasuke’s neck.  When I rubbed the Mark with my hand gently, Sasuke yelped out in pain.  Sakura turned around at the sound of Sasuke’s pain.

"What are you doing here Hachi?"  She asked as Lee started to fight with the other ninja.  Lee looked like he was wiped out.  I stepped forward and Lee looked like he was about to object, but I put a finger over his mouth.

"Hush now, that jutsu is forbidden, you've already done your max."  I said in a soothing voice.  You turned back to the other ninja who were looking at me in shock.  The guy that I was guessing was Dosu drew back his sleeve and charged.  A wall of water appeared around me.  I glared at him.  "Your jutsu won't work on me, I know your style!"  I growled out as the wall of water slammed him against a tree.  The girl, who I was guessing to be Rin, charged at me.  Instead of swinging at me with her fist, she threw needles at me.  With a flick of my wrist, the needles shattered into dust. 

"What, how can you do that?"  She asked as she landed a few yards from me.  A giggle escaped me.   

"Well, your friend over there controls air right, but I control water, and air!"  I giggled some more.  She looked at me in horror.  "Now leave, before I have to kill anyone!"  I smiled sickly sweet at the foreign ninjas and earned a glare from all of them.  

The other boy charged at me and he tried to kick me, but I grabbed his leg.  With a quick twirl and a smooth release, the boy went flying towards Dosu.  When they collided, a loud crack sounded out over the group.  The boy that had tried to kick me looked weird.  His arms weren’t at a normal angle.  In fact, they looked like they were bent behind him, but I couldn’t tell for sure.  Rin gasped in horror. 

????'s PoV

The girl giggled some more.  The other girl looked at the one that was protecting Lee in horror.  "Now leave, before I have to kill anyone!"  She said in a stronger voice.