"Congratulations, King of Gondor." I looked at Aragorn. 

"Thank you, but you do not have to call me king." Aragorn bowed his head. "The hobbits are about to leave, you should catch them." He added. 

"Oh my gosh! You're right!" I jumped up, grabbed my duffle bag and started to the door. 

"M' lady, you're still in the underdress!" Alene called after me. 

"I don't care!" I yelled, running out the door.

The four hobbits were on their ponies at the bottom level of the Citadel, just about leaving the front gates.

"You guys are not leaving without saying goodbye!" I shouted. They all looked over at me, and got off their ponies. 

"We thought you were busy, Miss Rosa." Said Sam. 

"No, nothing is more important than saying goodbye to you four," I replied. "Alright, stand in a line. We're doing this properly."

They all got in a line across me and I started with Pippin. I reached into my duffle bag and brought out 'Alice in Wonderland'. "Peregrin Took, for your curiosity and honesty, I give you the book with the most curious protagonist I have ever met." I handed him the book, and gave him a hug. 

I moved on to Merry, reached into my duffle bag, and brought out 'The Wizard of Oz'. "Meriadoc Brandybuck, for your determination to return home safely and help others, I give you the book with the famous saying, 'There's no place like home'." I gave him a hug and went to Sam. 

Without a doubt I brought out 'The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe'.
"Samwise Gamgee the Brave, for your courage and honesty, here is the story of the four brave children who went on an adventure and became great legends."

"Gee, thanks, Rosa!" Sam smiled. I gave him a hug, then looked at Frodo.

"Frodo Baggins. Out of all of us, you took it hardest. You worked hard, and kept to your task and didn't give up. So, I give you 'Holes'. You and Stanley both are hard workers." I handed him the book, got down on my knees, and gave him a well-deserved hug. The three others joined in.

"You'll come and visit us, won't you?" Pippin asked. 

"Why wouldn't I, Pip? I'll be living in Bree anyway." I replied, standing up. They got on their ponies, bid their last goodbye, and left.

I crossed my arms over my chest and turned to face the White City. The guards were staring at me in my white underdress and I breathed out. Yep, now they really think I'm a whore. I looked back up at the palace and began my trip back up. 
I'm next.

•_•_•_•_•

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Aragorn asked. "The journey is long, have you brought enough food?"

I strapped my bag on the back of the saddle. "Yeah, I'll be fine. We've packed five loaves of Lambas bread."

"You have no need to worry, Aragorn. Darkness has faded from the lands. We will be quite safe." Said Legolas. 

I took Dyauh's reins and led him out of the stables. I turned to Aragorn, and wrapped my arms around his neck in a tight hug. 

"I'll visit as often as I can." I pecked his cheek and went over to Èowyn and Èomer. 

"Rohan is lucky to have you two ruling Edoras. I'm more than happy to call you two my friends." I hugged each of them. 

Gandalf made his way over to me past a crowd.
"You have quite the gift Rosa." He set his hand on my shoulder. "And don't think that I don't know where you actually come from." He added quietly with a wink.