"What do I have to do for us to be friends?" He asked leaning against the locker next to mine and watching me curiously.

"Sew your mouth together," I offered shrugging my shoulders. "Look I don't want to be your friend, I don't want to talk to you, to be honest I don't want to even have to look at you so why don't you just go and find some slut to bang in the closet or something."

"Why would I want just any slut when I could have you?" he asked. I dropped my notebook back into my locker before glaring daggers up at him.

"Did you just call me a slut?"

"Yep, you get that name when you wear cloths that barely cover you arm." he looked me head to toe before stepping a little closer oblivious to the anger coming off of me. I hated and I mean hated so much that I couldn't think straight when people called me a slut. I wasn't and planned on never becoming one. Who wants to sleep with hundreds of guys that probably have some kind of STD. Not me, not now, not ever.

Using the anger built up in my veins I grabbed his shirt with both hands and shoved him against the locker.

"You listen hard and you listen close because I'm only going to say this once. You ever call me a slut or any name for that matter I will find you and I will rearrange your face so much that not even a desperate, drunk, dying slut will want to sleep with you. Understand?" I tightened my grip and smirked when I saw him gulp. I could see the fear in his eyes when he looked at me.

"I understand." I shoved him against the locker once more before stepping back.

"I don't feel like seeing your face today so why don't you go home, or else I'm not sure if I will be able to control my anger." He nodded abruptly before scurrying down the hallway towards the doors. I hadn't even noticed that we had drawn a crowd. Holly and Josh stood next to each other watching me intently. On the other side stood Bentley, I noticed that no one stood close to him. He stood proud and I could see boys glaring at him and girls smiling seductively at him. It was obvious that everyone either wanted to be him or wanted to be with him.

"Would everyone piss off I'm not a bloody TV show!" I snapped. The crowd dispersed quickly leaving only Holly, Josh and Bentley standing in front of me.

"What was that about?" Holly asked. I shrugged and grabbed my notebook, slamming my locker shut.

"He called me a slut," Bentley scoffed.

"So you're saying you're not a slut," Bentley questioned.

"Did you not just see her threaten to kick Zack's ass for calling her a slut?" Josh commented.

"Yeah but I don' have to worry she couldn't take me on," Bentley crossed his arms and tried to look tough and strong.

"What ever makes you sleep at night Hun," The bell rang signalling the start of class. Luckily I was with Holly so we headed there together. The teachers did the same as yesterday and accepted that I wasn't going to contribute.

Just as second period started the principal stepped into our class room and motioned for me to come with him. I followed him towards his office. I had a pretty good idea that this had something to do with my parents. After all the opening ceremony would have started just over 20 minutes ago. If my timing was correct I would guess that they just opened the doors. God people were going to be eating this news up.

Just as I stepped through the doors I noticed that there was a police officer standing by the desk. So they called the police, what did they think that was going to do. Scare me.

"Are you Lexi Dylan's?" the officer asked. I noticed that he was quite young maybe in his early twenties. He was also quite good looking, tall, tan and well built. I sent him my most dazzling smile that worked with the boys every time.