Don't Cry, Dorito Boy.

(A\N) Hello Earthlings! This is my first story so it might be crappy. I don't own Gravity Falls or it's characters. Enjoy. Or don't. I don't really care.

It was a clear day in Gravity Falls, and you were taking a break from monster hunting to take a peaceful walk in the woods. Your soft (e/c) eyes scanned the world around you, taking in the scenery. You felt at peace with the world, when suddenly you heard soft crying. You decided to follow the sound to see what was the matter. You walked through the the trees, the soft whimpers getting closer. When you found the source, you were astonished at what you found.

Your eyes fell on a blue triangle with one eye, softly sobbing. While you were taken back for a moment, it was in your nature to help people. (If it's not, pretend)

"Hey, um, what's wrong?" you asked, pulling a strand of (h/c) hair behind your ear.

"J-just leave m-me alone..." the Cool Ranch Dorito said, turning so his backed faced you.

"You'll feel better if you talk about it." you said, putting your hand on the triangle's shoulder.

He wouldn't usually do this, but he gave in to your request.

"W-well m-my master got m-mad at me, and y-yelled hurtful t-things to m-m-me." he said, tears spinning from his eyes. It was much note intense, but he wouldn't let you know that.

You felt sorry for him, so you pulled him into a hug.

You didn't expect to look down at a boy with arctic blue hair, blue eyes, and freckles.

"How did you-?"

"I'm a dream demon." he said, still hugging you.

"Oh." you simply said. You then realized he was still hugging you.

"You can let go now." you said. He let go of you, mumbling a string of apologies.

"It's okay, um, I never got your name." you said.

"Will. Will Cipher."

"Well, Will, I'm-"

"(Y/N)"

"How did you know my name?" you asked Will, getting a little creeped out.

"I know lots of things." he said quietly.

"Okay, that's not creepy at all." You said.

"I'm sorry!" Will apologized, yet again.

"Don't apologize so much. You have nothing to be sorry about." You said to him, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry!"

"Will!"

"Sorry! I mean, I'm not!" Will said, getting nervous.

"Don't be so jumpy, I'm not like your master." you said trying to calm him down.

"My master. Oh no. I need to go." Will said. He suddenly places a kiss on your cheek, (face, face cheek) said a quick "Bye (Y/N)!", and disappeared.

You were blushing like mad. "That was my first kiss." you thought, holding your (face) cheek. You couldn't help but hope that you would see him again.