Chapter 13

Karas pov

I see Emma. I quickly walk up to her and ask her about the dream I just had. She didnt know what I was talking about. She said not to worry about anything and that David and Kyle are trying to help.

I cant help but stare at both of the very attractive boys. But they catch me staring everytime.

Emma trys and explains what happens but gets interupted by the boys. They said I shouldnt be talking too mich because of my injuries.

But what injuries? All I know was I was unconsious. I dont know how long but Emma said I was.

We then get to this room. Its pretty dark and I can barely see where the boys were going. Then I hit this table and yell unexpectedly. I felt multiple hands on me and I didnt really like it.

All of a sudden theres nobody. I dont hear anybody or see anyone but I cant necessarily see in the first place.

People soon enter and I try and stay quiet but I couldnt help but breath heavy cause of how scared I am.

All of a sudden I feel hands that go over my mouth and someone trying to drag me.

Davids POV

"Hurry come with me" I said in a hushed voice. But I heard the girl say something a little too loud, "What about Kara shes going to be killed?!"

"No she wont trust me we will get her." I said trying not to freak her considering how much she has already been through.

I lead Kyle and Emma through the black hallways and out the doors into the light darkness of the sky.

Emma looks beyond scared and Im not sure how to comfort her. Kyle is already walking trying to figure out where we are going.

I see a van right outside the bulding we were just in and people are rushing into it with someone that seems to be unconsious.

Wait. Thats the other, whats her name... Oh Kara!

I hit Kyle and point to van thats starting to drive off and he bolts off running in the direction of the car.

I quickly follow after I tell Emma to stay put. Clearly she doesnt listen because I can hear footsteps and panting behind me.

I let Kyle keep running as I stopped Emma and started to walk the other way with her. I can tell shes getting weak so I pick her up. Her head slowly falls to my shoulder. Thats cute.

No. Stop. I can think like that we have a job to do and I have to protect her not fall inlove. I push the thoughts aside and look for a place to rest.

After we found a place I lay her down. She fast asleep so I decide to sleep on the floor since shes all spread out on the bed.

She looks so peaceful. I slowly push her hair out of her face and whisper that its going to be okay even though she cant hear me. She turns over which scares me and I crawl to a spot nect to the wall.

I cant sleep so I just watch Emma sleep and gosh is she beautiful.