What Happened 100 Years Ago...

"I can't believe you guys fell for it! You people are just plain stupid!" sneered a aqua colored haired girl. "You really think I was part of your idiot dream of a family? I can't imagine how my detectable brother put up with all of you freaks." An icy smile formed on the girls lips. "I can't believe you people would throw away an old object for an upgraded one! All I had to do was play a part of your family... and poof! Goodbye Tetsuya! You people threw away the only person who cared about you. The best thing is that you guys did it yourself."

"Whay are you saying those mean thing Tsumiich-"

"Shut up Kise. All you ever do is whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. Grow up a bit, will you." snapped Tsumi.

"Oi! What are you saying Tsumi. Thus is not like you." Injected Aomine.

"This us exactly like me. I'm the person who everyone loves, and no one will question. I bet not even the great Akashi could have been able to see through my guise. Too bad he's not here. (I bet Akashi would of you stupid &$;;&'). You are all gullible buffoons who have no common sense or brain power whatsoever. I can't believe Tetsuya loved you all so much. My deepest regret is that those two weren't swayed by my charm. That Teppei and Riko are not very easy to crack. Not like the rest of you lot." An unsettling laugh echoed throughout the gym.

"Tsumi I think yo-"

"Shut up Bakagami. I'm talking."

A cold silence swept through all the players.

"Did you know Tetsuya went missing 3 days ago? But, if course you guys wouldn't care about that. As I recall, you all kicked him out, no? I bet he killed himself!~ Too bad I couldn't watch him do it. I have to go now. Bye bye you stupid idiots, I hope you all wallow in despair! This game has been fun. Toodles!